Seventh Grade

I am so sorry all you wonderful muggles, wizards, and witches (elves, dwarfs, centaurs, and other magical/non-magical beings of any type, shape or form) had to wait so long for this Friday update, but i did make it epic !!!

I love you all soooooo much!!!

ENJOY

8 years later, Scorpius is 14 (that's him in the picture)

Scorpius's POV

" what about the magical school!!!! can I go to magical school?! I have magical powers too I'll show you!!"

" easy there Scorpius calm down and show me what you can do"

I stood up went to get a bowl, placed it in front of my dad, and stared furiously at it. Then it levitated off the ground. And disappeared into thin air.

" Scorpius? Have you ever done this before?" My dad asked.

" all the time!!! I did it to the teacher's favorite little apple that holds her notes, she was very angry at me"

" where did you send it?"

" I don't really know"

" hmm... It's wonderful that you can do that but I don't think it's a good idea to continue if you don't know where you're sending all of those things"

" it's not just things I've been sending, I found a cat on the street yesterday, and Emily was walking with me, I wanted to tell her that she was pretty, but instead I thought she'd like it better if I made the cat disappear, so I made it disappear, instead of giving me a kiss she screamed and ran away"

My dad laughed a little, than promptly shut up.

" daddy? when can I go to the magic school,?" I murmured aloud during my flashback.

" ew! that's sooo gay!he just called me daddy !" Shouted Payne the school bully,he turned to his gang of thugs.

"wtf, is the lil' faggot sleeping!" jeered Payne's best friend.

"that's great" i murmured aloud, i could hear everything they were saying, but i just couldn't leave my flashback.

"NOW WAKE THE FUCK UP BLONDE!!" Payne shouted, waking me up from my flashback.

Today was the last day of school, the last day of my miserable 8th grade life. You see 9th grade wasn't going to be like the 8th. I was going to be a real freshman with biceps , and girls swooning all over me.

But that would have to wait, because right now i had to get through the grad ceremony, without getting beat up. I cant become a tough seventh grade man, if i loose anymore teeth. That's right, any more , i already lost one to Payne's fist back in the grade three.

You see, grade three was when life got complicated. Before that i could use wingardium leviosa with my brain like Hermione taught me, and impressed everybody. In preschool i was the only cool kid, the one who did magic, and never peed himself. In grade one i was the magician in a talent show and for some reason it made me popular. In grade two, i saved a girl named Rebecca Daemon from falling off monkey bars, and got my first kiss...on the cheek. But she turned out to be true to her name, Rebecca Daemon, was a Demon. Now she's dating Payne and she's slapped me more than 10 times, and always on the cheek she kissed me.

The reason all the bullying started is because of my younger sister Rosalie Claire Astra Malfoy-Granger.

Don't get me wrong i love Rosalie-Claire, its just that once she was born the bullying started.

My dad, Draco Malfoy and his girlfriend, Hermione Granger live together, as they have been since my sister was born. You see i pretend no to be bothered by it, but i am. I was confused and very young, and all of a sudden there was a lady and her crying little baby, living with me and my dad, always kissing him and such. I liked having her around, and i took on to calling her "mum" eventually, but it was really new to me. Especially because that's when My dad and "mum" started teaching me more magic to prepare me for Seventh year at Hogwarts.

Obviously since mum is my music teacher, everybody knows she's with my dad, everybody know they're not married and they had my baby-sister, who goes to the preschool. So i became known as "the bastard who's parents aren't married" "the emo faggot with the illegitimate half-sister" "wizard-emo-boy" "magic-land" "teachers-pet" "blonde" "White boy" "cuckoo" and just plain "faggot" sometimes...in short i started getting beat up and bullied.

----------------------

GREAT i made it. I'm now a ninth grader. Sweet :3

Mum and i went to get Rosalie-Claire from preschool,

"BRODDAA!!!!!" squealed Rosalie-Claire, her blonde hair flying around her smiling face, as she body checked me and gave me her custom Rosalie-Claire, koala-bear hug.

Rosalie-Claire looked a bit like me, only her hair was a tiny bit darker, and her eyes were chocolaty brown, mine were a very dark green. She was very sassy, and frankly, adorable. Mum even dressed her fashionably in little skinny jeans and a cardigan.

Mum drove me and Rosalie-Claire home since we all finished school and work at the same time.

Later dad got home.

"How was school Scorp?" He reached to give me an awkward man hug, while slapping me on the back.

"Draco dear, you have to take Scorp out for haircut this instant, i can't even see his pretty-boy green eyes anymore!" Hermione gave dad a quick peck.

"She's right you know" Dad said quite chuckling, i laughed too.

I did kinda need a haircut.

I hope you're all happy with the time skip update, and i hope you all find Rosalie-Claire totally darling, and that you find Scorpius Gorgeous :p

Don't worry there will be more Dramione romance later, i just felt Scorpius needed a chapter all to himself.

i love you all sew much!!! <3 <3 <3 <3