chapter 3: emergency babysitter

Here you go guys the weekly Friday update!!! This is a really important question do you guys think i should update short chapters twice a week our long ones once a week? If you comment your answer I'll give four votes to any of your stories!!!!!!

I'm literally going crazy I've been frantically running around the house trying to get hyped-on-coke scorpius to go to bed, so i can finally lock up and go to a special meeting at Malfoy.inc, I'm already 30min late and scorpius is not helping. He won't stop randomly screaming his ABC's while farting and standing on the dining table, naked, with pasta in his hair. I face-palmed and and growled angrily, that's the last time i let him near a caffeinated beverage of any kind. Or any sugar. "Scorpius old chap, this isn't gonna work, please come down from the table so Daddy can go to his job" I tried to remain a firm but gentle tone. "ha ha, Daddy! Donbe funny I not coming down cause i wifuse to stay aww awone at home, by myself" Scorpius whined. This always comes up, it's not like I can just simply explain that i put so many hexes and security spells on our apartment it's better guarded than the crown jewels. But when Scorpius was like this there was no reasoning "what do you want me to do about it?" I asked as calmly as possible. "Mioneranger!!! Mioneranger!!" Scorpius cheered. Ever since their lunch date Scorpius wouldn't stop talking abut her, and i couldn't stop thinking about her. It was a nice date at a little coffee shop, we ordered sandwiches smoothies and coffee. Hermione got an iced cappuccino. I remember Scorpius made such a scene trying to get me to buy him ice cream, but I'rve stern look from Hermione and he shut up entirely. And then...he ran and hugged her and sat on her lap. Actually we mostly talked about my life with Scorpius, and she talked about her job at the school. She was so cute,at the end she bent all the way down to Scorpius eye level and he kissed her cheek and hugged her back. And then she did the sexiest thing "Scorpius do you think Daddy deserves a Goodby kiss too?" Scorpius nodded. She kissed my cheek and gave me her number, she mentioned that if i ever needed anything to call her, she also said she wanted to spend more time with Scorpius. Just then his phone rung, it was Hermione Granger calling!

Ring!!! Ring!!! Ring!!! Ring!!!
~~~~ beep~~~~~

"Hi it's Hermione! I was just..is that farting in the background,.... and.... screaming?

"hi...yeah it's really important. Can you babysit Scorpius?"

"...oh...he he he...oh my goodness..sorry, yeah I'll be right there Draco"

"thanks so much Granger, I'll owe you one"

"you bet you will," she giggled

"the keys are under the doormat"

"I'll wait till you get back before i leave"

" kay, thank you Granger, bye"

"later Malfoy"

~~~~ beep~~~~~

I threw on my trademark grey suit. And somehow half hanged my emerald tie. I literally stumbled out the front door if the lobby and instead of getting my bearings, i got rammed into a flustered Hermione Granger who gave me bear hug. "i was on my way out" she sighed and then i almost jolted because she started to fix my tie. "us it a really important meeting?" She asked then before i could tell her just how important she said "of course it is" then she blushed hard. Her hands, having finished with my tie, rested on my chest. Merlins beard i bet she's going to kiss me now, my heart was racing and literally heard my pumping blood in my ears. She leaned forward her nose brushed my cheek and she kissed me, "good luck" she whispered. And since we were alone there anyways, i whipped out my floo powder and left her grinning wide.
When i got to the grand meeting hall i was seriously late. I got a few disappointed looks. Most of the meeting was related to unrelated subjects that in my subjective standpoint are...say...useless? I was wondering why on earth i was summoned with such urgency. Suddenly i turned my head at the sound of my secretary spitting my name "....so what are your thoughts Mr. Malfoy?" She asked giving me a look that said i know you weren't paying attention. She was right i had no clue what was going on. "do you think we should merge the Malfoy company with Longbottom pharmacies and herbology?" I just stayed silent and stared forward, though in my head i was panicking about what to say, everyone will think I'm in deep thought. "yes i think its a good idea" I sighed hoping I'd made the right decision, she did sort of say we could become the most successful company, or within days we could go into deep bankruptcy. I could only hope for the best.
After the long meating i just flooed right to my room in the apartment, and stripped naked. Nothing like a hot shower to ease the nerves. Just as my boxers slid off and i reached for the bathroom door, it opened from the inside and Hermione Granger was only wearing a towel she "noticed" i was naked and blushed keeping her eyes on my face on purpose. I just smirked at her, I was used to being the hottest hogwart, Slytherin sex god, its not like I've never been naked with a girl around or vice versa. She looked like she might burn up or throw up, either. "can i borrow some clothes?" She asked in a pretty shy voice. "sure" i replied nonchalantly and threw her my biggest sized hoodie and some boxers. I heard her giggle a bit, i waited. "can i turn around now?" I turned, she looked so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear (sorry not sorry), swallowed up by my hoodie.
We were sitting on my sofa quietly sipping tea after she'd explained what had happened. She said Scorpius caught a stomach flu, and he had a fever, that's why he was acting a bit off. She had to use magic to bring his temperature down, but by the time she did, he threw up on her. And he'd been throwing up every half hour. So she took a shower.
Its about 2:00 AM i was really worried about him. Hermione has been holding his hand and emptying his vomit bucket. After washing her hands she came back to sit on the couch "i think that's it, he's finally going to be able to sleep" she mumbled sleepy, "mhh" i muttered. Within five seconds she fell asleep on my shoulder. Five more seconds and i fell asleep too.

Remember to vote and comment!!!
Thanks for reading!! Ily :-)