chapter 2: a lunch date

Just a quick detail: this is now a Dramione
5 years later!!!
Dracos POV

I've never really got over...Astoria, or the war, or anything. Along with several war survivors i ran away, moved to the USA, we pretended to be muggles, annually though, we meet and just to keep in touch, like a family reunion. I never thought I would end up at the San Francisco public pool living like a muggle with my 5 year old son, Scorpius.
I still maintain my job at Malfoy inc.Actually I'm the highest authority there, I oversee everything long distance style. I would walk Scorpius to school, then at my apartment I just use the floo to make it to work. Other days I don't even have to show up, after all, mostly, I just sit in the Malfoy headquarters chair all day drinking coffee, and ordering around a bunch of huge scary businessmen like they're kindergartners. To be honest it's compleatly ridiculous to have such an enormous company of powerful people kissing his butt all the time.
Despite how filthy rich I am, and my high station, I live in an apartment building in San Francisco, and all because of Scorpius. Scorpius who knows nothing of magic or the magic world or anything related. He went to a muggle kindergarten, had muggle friends, and together we ear, sleep, play, talk, ....and swim muggle.
Which according to Scorpius means that I have to take him and his cute little friend to the San Francisco public pool. Just wonderful. I would have said no but Scorpius knows how to manipulate me, making his bright green eyes go wide, pleading"Daddy can you please! please! please! take me and Emma to the pool to go swimming!" He asked in his tiny, not quite toddler anymore, voice. Of course I was stupid enough to say yes.
After a whole excruciating hour of trying to watch Scorpius "swim" (he can't swim yet), while trying to ignore the constant stares pointed at me, literally every single female, and a few males, have their eyes glued to one or another part of my toned, lean and muscled body.
So here I am helping Scorpius put on a pair of pants, while I'm still dressed in swim trunks. Suddenly Scorpius shrieks "look Daddy its Mione-ranger!" He pointed with a little finger. "who?" I react first, then remember the marvels of parenting, "we mustn't point at people Scorpius" I scold gently, and turn around to see this suspicious Mione-ranger,
Merlins beard!! It's Hermione Granger, yes, "The Hermione Granger" the one from "The Golden Trio" the one with buck teeth, and bushy hair and....the one who looked nothing like this one, who had an elegant slim yet curvy body, wearing a tight white bathing suit, this one with long wavy brown hair, this one who was laughing and smiling at me with big brown eyes. Right in front of me Scorpius jumps up, runs over and throws himself at her squealing and giggling. He was taking so fast all I caught was "buttrybee" "pumkeenjuu" and "don tell Daddy". Oh I get it now, at the "family reunions" with the other run away witches and wizards I don't let him drunk and butterbeer or pumpkin juice, I rolls Scorpius not to touch the grown up foods. That's probably how he met Hermione, she's the one who took all the kids to another room to play games so the other witches and wizards could talk freely. Without warning Scorpius pushed me at Hermione into an awkward forced hug, I shuddered, it's been so long since I've actually made contact with a woman I forgot what it does to me. Hermione also looked flustered. Scorpius just grinned innocently. "it's good to see how your doing Draco" she said looking at me like she really cared. "speaking of how, urm...doing that is um, how are you doing lately Granger?" It took me a moment to switch from Daddy mode to sharp tongued womanizer mode. She giggled clearly flirting with me "believe it or not, but I'm the elementary school music teacher" "I know it seams odd, but I really enjoy it" she sure had a lot going on it seamed. I was about to stammer some pathetic response, but she filled in the silence "why don't you go change and shower I'll get Scorpius ready and I'll meet you in the lobby, maybe then we'll get some lunch!" It was more order than question. I just stumbled way nodding, while Scorpius squealed with delight that we just scored a lunch date with Hermione Granger.

Thanks for reading!!!!
vote and comment!!!
Updates will be every Friday!!!