about "photography"

Bri Swanson is a seventeen year old growing up in the year 2015. She doesn't mind it that much, but are times she wishes she could have grown up in the sixties; particularly since she is the biggest Beatlemaniac she has ever known. George Harrison is Bri's favorite Beatle--when she's not looking at pictures of him or listening to his music, she's most likely thinking about him and how much she would have loved to meet him. But one day, her dream comes true when she looks at a certain photograph of him for a little too long, causing her to transport to Liverpool, 1963 without any explanation on how it happened. While she's there, she meets George and the rest of the Beatles, forming a unique relationship with each one of them.

Bri's plans and ideas about George do not turn out quite as she had hoped, especially when George doesn't reciprocate Bri's feelings for him. Something tells Bri that George won't realize his wrongdoings, and meanwhile another Beatle ends up falling for her. And that same band member who falls for her is responsible for why she ended up in Liverpool in the first place. Her "favorite Beatle" might just even become someone else in the group.

But not for long. 

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Yeah I know this is kind of cliche and the time travel thing has been done hundreds of times-- yada, yada. But the main character, Bri, is heavily based off of myself and I really think the way the time travel happens is a pretty cool concept. So yeah, I'm going to do it. It's called FAN FICTION for a reason, right?

Plus, some things may be really historically inaccurate. I'll try to make it as accurate as possible but some things are going to have to be added or removed in order for the story to work.

Anyways, hope you enjoy!