6

The Irish countryside passed by in amazingly green flashes, occasionally dotted with lakes and swaths of forests. Sometimes birds flew alongside the train with them.

It was so pretty. Nothing like the city Techno had grown up in.

Techno sighed happily and dropped his head onto Will's shoulder, who looked down at him in amusement but wrapped an arm around him.

"Sooo... this is happening," Aurora said after a moment. Everyone was yawning from the long couple days-

Holy SHIT.

These idiots had an overnight flight, got up early, and spent all day running around.

"You need sleep," the pinkette said immediately.

"SOLD." Alex flopped over sideways, using Schlatt as a pillow. Schlatt yawned again and shrugged.

"Hold- we have to change," Clay said, wiping a hand down his face as if trying to scrub the tiredness away.

"Change...?" Darryl asked, glancing down at Zak, who was already passed out.

"Yeah, the robes that you got from Malkin's." The blond stood and yanked his green hoodie off. Techno discovered simultaneously that Clay planned to change right there in front of everyone, and he also was not wearing anything underneath.

The pinkette yelped, caught by surprise, and averted his eyes to the floor of the car. After a moment of tense silence (well, tense for him), Techno glanced back up to see everyone staring at him. He felt his face turn redder than his hoodie.

"What?" he snapped defensively. Aurora opened her mouth to say something, but Wilbur abruptly stood up and clapped his hands together once.

"TECH, we need to go find the bathrooms. Be right back!" The brunette dragged his twin up and out before anything else was said.

"Technoblade," Will said seriously, linking their arms together as the two walked down the quiet hallway.

"Whaaaaat?" Techno whined. Whenever his dad or siblings used his full name, it generally meant trouble.

"You LIKE him," Wilbur said triumphantly, as if he was announcing he'd found a cure for cancer.

"I DO NOT," the pinkette protested indignantly.

"You DO," Will insisted. "No one does what you just did. And when we were about to say something, you tried to camouflage with your hoodie."

Techno huffed in defeat. "Well, YOU have a crush on Schlatt," he grumbled. Will blushed and looked over his shoulder, back at their car where everyone was waiting.

"Well, I can't argue-"

"You were showing off earlier."

"I-"

"You made sure he knew EXACTLY how SMART and EDUCATED you are," Techno crowed, happy to have regained the upper hand.

"TECHNO, stooop!" Wilbur flopped his head onto his brother's and sighed.

"Apparently, we now have equal leverage on each other. So neither of us tells and we'll be fine," Techno said.

"I wouldn't have told him anyway." Will looked slightly confused and maybe a little hurt. "Would you have?"

"No, no," Techno said quickly. "Although, Ollivander did say he sensed mischief in you. I think 'accidentally' making me trip into Dream in the hallway counts as mischief and therefore I would not have trusted you with this information."