The Favor (1)

Warning : Swearing, mention of murdering
They finally did it... Dream locked away in prison everything will be peacefull again, but will it...? Everyone would be calm again ,
Tommy would visit Dream every week, even tho he hated him he didnt want Dream to feel lonely, but they forgot about the favor...
The favor Dream had with Techno , Techno could Help him get out... (but im not gonna spoil did he do that or not keep reading to find out)

The sun started rising while everyone remembered... its time to do changes on the SMP , everyone knew they needed to re-build the community house , they also decided they would leave L'manburg in the past, Tommy was happy as ever that Tubbo,his best friend is alive, if Punz didnt Come in time, Tubbo would be dead, Tommy didnt see Dream in a while now, he tries to avoid the prison as best as he can, its creeping him out ,how big and scary it is...but Today he decided to go visit Dream...with Tubbo. When Tommy and Tubbo arrived they got though the whole „ceremony" again with Sam until they git to the last door, he saw the expression on Tubbo face... he was scared , he was scared of Dream.
-Hey big T , its gonna alright, he cant hurt you - Tommy whispered into his friends ear.
-are you sure tho Tommy... - Tubbo sounded really scared .
-Yes i am, cmon now Lets show this bitch that we are powerfull now! -Tommy said to cheer Tubbo up, of course the shorter laughed.
The Lava was rising down, they saw Dreams head, and im a couple of minutes they could fully see him, Dream was not wearing his mask, he had dark green eyes, freckles, and a bunch of scars on his face, he also had dirty blonde hair. Tubbo and Tommy slowly walked with the bridge to the other side, to Dreams cell.
-i see you brought Tubbo with you, well more people to talk to - said Dream
-Hello to you too Dream , and Yeah i did, if you dare touch him i wont hesitate to take away your last life -Tommy said defending Tubbo.
-Hi Dream... - Tubbo said, even more scared then before.
-So...what have you been up to? I mean you cant really do much here...- Tommy asked Dream
-Um... Writing ,staring at the clock or reading , nithing new - Dream Responded
-i see...- Tommy said
-Oh and Tubbo, im sorry for almost murdering you... im a dick and i realize that - the prizoner apolagized to Tubbo.
-Oh, its Okay i guess- Tubbo said , not really knowing was it okay...
And They continued on chatting, until Sam told them they should leave, they Did as Sam told them. After getting out of the prison they realized, its night time, they didnt even realize becouse of the obsidian surrounding them, they are wondering how Dream still didnt turn insane and didnt jumped in that Lava , but they decided to not question anymore and go to the others before any mobs would show up.
An hour after Tubbo and Tommy left, Techno „visited" Dream as well, only to talk about the plan on hiw to get Dream out of that place, Dream using the favor he had, Techno didnt bring any items other then an enderchest, he somehow managed to sneak in with it by Sam, Dream had spare netherite armour and weapons in the enderchest, Techno handel Dream the enderchest, The blonde one hiding it deep in his inventory, he will need that for later . Dream and Techno were wispering to eachother on how could get Dream out, While once every 10 seconds they would pretend to have a normal conversation to nit bring up Sams suspicions on them, The Pinkette decided to leave after an hour of fake conversations , He didnt have anything on him this time, he gave the enderchest to Dream, so when he died to get back he didnt lose anything , he simply got back to his house, Phil questioning where he was, Techno just told him he was on a walk admiring how L'manburg was gone , even tho that happened 2 months ago , Phil couldnt help but laugh at the sarcastic answer he got, Phil then decided to go eat something, Techno needed some ubgrading on his tools and armour if he waned to get Dream out, so he traded with his villagers for some interesting books, also enchanting his stuff with them, he carfted a shield and put mending on it ,henever really used one,but he thought it might be usefull while trying to get Dream out, he knows it will be hard but a favor is a favor , he has to do it, he also wants to try becoming friends with him, Techno never thought he would Say that but he was inpressed on how Dream destroyed L'manburg with so much TNT , and he only had Phil anyway, „it would be Cool to have the Number 1 villian on the server as a friend right?" Techno thought to himself making him laugh quietly in reality „tha would be Cool not gonna lie"  the voices spoke to him , they are calm now, they only explode during a battle with the „BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" or during as Techno calls it sellout timers with „ONE OF US" he finds it funny on how they have a quote to every situation , they would even sometimes cheer him up, even tho that happens rarely , but he has to admit it helps , Techno decided to look at hus Turtle farm and make a turtle helmet , snice  Tommy has his, he still didnt forgive Tommy about the betreyal he made right before the festival , it did hurt him even thi he wont admit it, he dosent want to admit it , the voices do know that tho.Techno decided to stop his thoughts and go to bed, Phil is sleeping anyway.

||Well heres the 1st chapter ! And if you did read all of that here 👑 i dont know why did i make it that long , and if you realized i should put more warnings then make sure to leave a comment, bye now see you in the next chapter!||