The letter (8)

What does Fundy mean? A new person? And a king? It could be either George or Eret... but they decided to not think about that and write a teller to „code Orange"

To Code Orange
Who do you mean by a king? Also about meeting how about in two weeks? We will send you a letter telling you where we are when the time comes, XD wants you to know he will send a totally new bird to bring you something, more detail will be on the other note with the thing your gonna get, Thank you for the information tho, Peace.
                                                                                                                                                                                  The Mountaineers

When they finished writing the note, they called over Fundys parrot and told him to bring that letter to Fundy, when the parrot flew away the group started walking again , they were pretty close to where they had to go , the little empire Techno made , surrounded by walls for protection ect. It was a cozy place , placed in the snow, same as his old base. The group kept walking and walking until the sun started setteling down, they have been walking all day, everyone exhausted, well DreamXD wasnt , guarding the strongholds is harder then walking all day, well in XD's case flying all day, he didnt really like walking , the villagers were secretly praying for them to have a little break , Carl walking slower and slower to signalise that he was tired, a total disaster , but the only problem was, they had no shelter they could hide in, or under , they were in a desert , an empty one, there was nothing there, so they just kept going , there was still quite a bit of walking left , and they waned to get there as fast as possible.

Meanwhile with Sam and others... there was a certain alarm going off, an alarm that was signalizating something went missing, that something was Tubbos nuke, it got stollen, Tubbo and Jack and well the rest of the citizens of snowchester were really panicked, they could of thought about hiding the nukes somewhere else before going with Sam, but its too late now, theres nothing they can do now other then praying the other nuke is still in place, and hoping the person who took the nuke, dosent have any negative intensions towards Snowchester, this was a serious problem that slowed them down a bit.

The „Mountaineers" had a lot of luck , they dont have to hurry as they did, Fundy sent them a quick note telling what happened , the letter did Say to not respond, so they didnt ,they just sent Fundys parrot back over to him just in case anything happened, and Yes you guessed it, they continued on their travel , they were really tired but they had to keep going.

They had to get to safety

Even if it would take them months, they want to get there as quick as possible, its not safe out here and its no secret to them, their aware that they can lose a canon life any second , its always unpredictable it every case honestly, well almost every case...

But their patient about getting to the little kingdom their gonna start...

Their own kingdom

And as well with the time spent on chatting ... midnight came, and we cant forget about the mobs that spawned ever minute, they were not safe out there...

They will never be safe here...

||another chapter AYOOO?! Yes im sorry i forgot about this, i even forgot i have wattpad, but im back! Im gonna try to revive the account DandGstories , so stay tuned , also yall forgetting to check out my other book i see/J , but seriously Please go check it out im really proud of it so far, i also want to Thank yall for the votes , views and i see mire and more people are adding this boom to their reading list! I want to Thank yall so much for sticking with me here, and i hope i can keep yall exited for new chapters! Thank you for reading , byee!||