The free prisoner (2)

Warning : abuse(?) mention of dying (not sudical)
Techno woke up, seeing he woke up before Phil... but little did the sleeping one know today was the day... Dream is getting out.They have a perfect plan and Techno doupts it wont work, Techno decided to slowly walk to the prison, but you just think, where will Dream and Techno hide when they will get out? Well Techno build a Nice house for them to stay in, it was about 100 thousand blocks away from his current one , so if Sam and the rest of the guards would want to kill him, they wont even know where he is,and its too far away,they would have time to move while Sam and the guards would be about half way there,so they were safe. When Techno was in the prison yesterday, they knew that noone would be in it today, no guards no nothing, only them, Techno managed to steal they keycard needed to open the doors, so when he got there he activated the portal and got in , and as expected , noone was inside , the alarm didnt set on couse Techno had the keycard, he slowly opened the doors and when he was at the last door, he let the Lava set down, Dream was staring at the clock he has on the wall , the blonde one decided to keep the clock with him and wait for Techno to build a path , luckily for them , the cameras were off , Techno started building a path so Dream can walk though it , when he finished Dream carefully walked on it to the other side, when he crossed the tiny „bridge" his eyes lightened up, he was finally out of that cell... he was free... Techno saw that Dream didnt really know what to do or where to go , he Grabek the green eyed blondes arm and led him to the exit. Dream and Techno got out safely , even tho some potions were used so Dream wont die while getting out , they started to run to Technos house, They saw Phil awake and kinda worried for Techno , when Phil saw them he was happy and confused at the same time, Happy couse Techno is back and confused , couse how the hell is Dream here!?Techno explained everything to him, they decided to bring Phil with them to not look suspicious , while Techno was brewing some potions and telling the villagers that they need to follow him and they for sure wont be locked up again (they somehow agreed) Phil was getting Dream a shield , Thats the only thing they had right now, Tommy took  the netherite armour and tools when he was still with Techno, when they finished gethering stuff it was night time, they decided to head to sleep , Dream slept outside on the grass , Phil thought he needed some contact with the outside , he has been locked up in prison for 2 months. Techno was fast asleep , while Phil was sitting with Dream in case anything happened, he could not sleep anyways, Dream started an un-sure conversation.
- uh... Phil?
-Yeah? - Phil responded
Dream was being quiet for a while until he asked
-i wont die when we will travel to the new spot... right?... - Dream asked Phil
Phil did felt kinda bad for Dream , he was really pale and got super skinny over the time he was in prison, he also had many horns on him „what did they made him do? And did they starve him?" Phil was thinking to himself when he remembered, he didnt answer Dreams question.
-im sure you wont, me and Techno will try to defend you if something happens... and Dream i get it if its hard but... did they stage you in prison? And what did they make you do!? Youre really pale and you have burns all over yourself! - Phil asked worried.
-... They did i mean i was a prisoner after all, and my cell was in the middle of a huge box full of Lava so i would sometimes accidently burn myself, and i guess im just pale couse of the Lava? - Dream responded, not really being sure about the pale part.
Phil get even more worried and asked Dream if he was hungry, Dream nosem slightly and Phil went to grab Dream some food , he was trying to be as quiet as possible to not wake Techno up, The had some cooked steak, Phil Grabed 2 steak and went back to Dream , but when he came back... he saw Dream... asleep „was he really that tired?" He though to himself , he Decided to bring Dream to his house (the one next to Technos if anyones wondering) it was cold tonight, Phil placed the steaks on his chest for later , and picked up Dream to carry him to the house , he expected him to be heavy, but he was light... as light as a feather, Phil now knew he barely got any food in the prison , but decided to not wake him up, he put Dream on a spare bed , and he himslef went to sleep.
The sun started shining again , it wasnt cold but it wasnt hot , a perfect weather for traveling , Techno of course woke up first, h picked up all the stuff he needed and woke up the villagers , he told them they have to go , he then woke Dream and Phil up . He needed to grab Carl, his horse , while Techno was getting Carl , Phil gave Dream the food he got him , when Dream finished eating the Oldest one handed him a shield for at least a little bit of protection , and put on his armour himself (btw the ender chest hurmem in Lava i changed my Mind with the ender chest) Techno got back with Carl , Carl was suppose to carry the chests that they needed , the most inportant things to survive like food, water , some extra wepons for all of them ext. When Techno finished packing the stuff on Carl the villagers also grabbed the stuff they waned to take with them, Techno put Carl on a lead and they all started walking. They where about one hour in , it was of course really cold, they were in a snow biom , but the didnt really care , they also git a fellow protector to help them.... they got... DreamXD (i never see DreamXD get involved in fanfics so here we go)DreamXD trusted Techno and Phil enough to Help them , him and Dream knew eachother snice the start of the server , so he didnt even hesitate , he surrounded the portal room with bedrock so noone will get in by the time they are gone . First night begun, DreamXD never really slept so he was put on guard ,Techno gave him his sword to kill all the mobs that come nearby , nothing really Happened that night , DreamXD just defended Phil , Techno and Dream from the mobs , Sam has of curse realized that Dream escaped, and all the guards began looking for him...and the person that helped.
||Well as i said 2nd chapter! I also want to Thank you all so much for 8 views! That means a lot! Like i said i need more DreamXD im stories ect. But for now Thank you for reading and see you on the next chapter!||