~|| Chapter 1 ||~

~|| Gon's Pov. ||~

Just another day of cleaning! I got dressed in my butler outfit and went to go eat breakfast. Sure my life wasn't the best, but it was good enough for me. I still wonder where my father is, but hey! There's no reason to think about what I don't have. I walked down the stairs of the small house on the  Zoldyck family plot, I live here with my mom-like friend Kurapika, you didn't hear this from me, but I'm pretty sure Kurapika has a crush on Leorio from the upper-class butlers. Anyways, when I make it down the stairs I see Kurapika getting ready to head out. Was I really this late?! I could have sworn that I got up on time! ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ 

All of a sudden I hear Kurapika say, "Oh, Gon, before I go, I wanted to tell you that I'm leaving early so don't panic.ᵔᴥᵔ" Thank the lord, I don't want to be late for cleaning, the Zoldyck family is very scary. I quickly eat my breakfast and head out the door. 

~||Time Skip||~

~||Killua's Pov.||~

I HATE MY LIFE. I honestly don't get why people tend to wish they were me. I mean, if you enjoy being stuck in your room all day, FOR YEARS, then I guess you would like to be me, but I hate it here. I honestly don't care about the "Dangers" my mom talks about, It's honestly not worth my time. My brothers, and my sisters, get to leave the house, WHY CAN'T I DO THE SAME?! I swear, I'm sneaking out of my room. 

{Killua sneaks out of his room when he sees no one around}

~|| Gon's Pov. ||~

Today is the day! I have cleaned enough, and earned the Zoldyck family's trust enough for me to clean at their mansion in the middle of their plot! I know, I know, it's a weird thing to be excited about, but this is big deal for me! I quite honestly can't wait to work there!

~||Killua's Pov.||~

Ok, everything is going as planned, no one is around and- SHIT, wait who s that? I've never seen him around here before, actually, I've never seen him at all. He must be new, maybe I can try and convince him not to tell my parents I snuck out again. Hmm.. now that I take a good look at him. Ok, is it legal for a boy to be that THIC? I mean, dam. Well maybe if I can't do outside I can try and convince my parents to let me...Let say "Have him" for now...

((Word Count: 442))