~Chapter 3~

{{Smut, Lemon, AND did I say smut? }}

(If you don't like this chapter I suggest leaving this fanfic because this is Gon's new job ;w;)

~|| 3'd Person Pov. ||~

Gon walked into Killua's room, it had to be one of the prettiest things he had ever seen. There were light blue see-through curtains draped over the bed, and the room was dimly lit. Gon tugged at his skirt, trying to make it cover more of his ass.  He failed miserably, considering it was a short skirt, and quite honestly, he had a pretty big ass- ANYWAYS. He then heard a noise from the corner of the room and spotted a white-haired male that looked about his age. He tried to be as polite as possible, "Erm, Hello! I'm Gon your personal maid!", he said while extending an arm. Killua smirked. He grabbed Gon's arm and brought him so close their noses were inches apart. "Hmm, you're so pretty up close.~", Killua whispered into Gon's ear. Gon felt a shiver run down his spine. "S-Sir! I erm, didn't know this is what my job wa-."

Gon was interrupted by Killua pressing his lips firmly against his own. Gon felt butterflies come out of nowhere. This was his first kiss, the same was for Killua. They only broke apart for some air, and then went back into the heated kiss. 'I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be doing this, but I kinda, erm want to, to be fair, he is very attractive... ' Gon thought to himself. 

Killua broke away from the kiss once again and picked Gon up. "Geez, your light." Killua blurted out as he effortlessly carried Gon to the bed. Gon was going to say something, but Killua tossed Gon on the bed before he could say anything.

Gon let out a squeak when killua got on the bed with him, shirt now off and somewhere in the dark room. Gon shut his legs, considering he knows what Killua is planning. 

"Hmm? Oh, is someone being a bad maid?~ Don't shut your legs.", Killua said as he spreads Gon's legs apart. 'What have I gotten myself into? Well, they didn't really give me a choice.' Gon let out a small sigh, considering this is probably his life now, not that it was too bad, he was just worried how much it will hurt.

When Killua saw Gon finally gave up struggling he smirked,' Finally.' Killua's hand made its way up Gon's shirt and was now rubbing circles around his upper thigh. Gon couldn't help but let out some little moans. Killua was getting impatient, so before Gon to move or say anything he quickly took of the panties Gon was wearing. Gon wanted to shut his legs again but he could tell there would be "punishments". 

Killua shuffled over to the bedside table and got lube, just so Gon would feel more pleasure than pain. Killua proceeded to put lube over Gon's butt hole. Gon let out a small whine, the lube was cold. Killua blushed at the sight, Gon was obviously a blushing mess and Killua found that extremely cute. That won't stop him from pounding Gon's ass though.

Killua took off his pants and underwear at the same time and threw them somewhere in the room. He decided to leave Gon in the maid outfit because it looks adorable on him, and Killua didn't want to take it off.

Killua slowly pushed into Gon's entrance. "Ah~ Geez why does that...f-feel ah~" Gon didn't feel anything else but pleasure at that moment. Killua waited for permission to move, which was granted by Gon moving a little. Killua was slow at first, but couldn't help himself, and went faster. 

~{Time Skip (20 mins.)}~

At this point, Killua was trusting at a really fast pace. Gon couldn't do anything but moan in pleasure.  Gon's mind was blank, and couldn't think about anything other than Killua's cock in him at the moment, even if he wanted to. 

After a few more trust, Killua announced, "Dam it, Gon, I'm gonna come." Gon's thought process was fuzzy but he managed to speak. "I-It's ok... I d-don't mind right now...." Gon basically moaned out. Killua managed to trust a few more times before he released into Gon's ass.

They both laid down on the bed, both of them out of breath. Killua looked back at Gon who was now fast asleep. "Well, it was our first time, I'm surprised I haven't passed out to." Killua carries Gon into the bathroom to get him cleaned up. After he was done he put Gon in green pajamas with a white rabbit pattern on them. 

Gon was somehow still asleep, so Killua just put Gon back in the bed, then hopped in next to him. 'Wow, I just lost my virginity, I didn't expect that to happen.' 

~*+With that, Killua went to sleep.+*~

{{I swear I cringed while making this, to be fair this is my first time writing smut without the help of my friends, but whatever. Oh ya, Word Count: 847}}