~Chapter 2~

~|| Gon's Pov. ||~

   Why does it feel like someone is watching me? I look over my shoulder, and I could have sworn I saw eyes. Mabey I'm just going crazy, I mean I am worried about finally working at the mansion. Stills I still have a bad feeling about this. 

~|| 3'd Person Pov. ||~

Killua begs his parents for Gon to be his personal maid. At first, his parents didn't agree with the idea and said Killua deserved better than a maid to date. Killua was shocked that his parents knew why he wanted Gon in the first place. He decided to not ask, he didn't want a whole lecture. Still, Killua begged, mostly because he never felt any attraction to another human in his entire lifetime, and trust me his parents set him up with a lot of girls, he hated all of them. After hours of begging, and reasoning, his parents FINALLY agreed, mostly because they were getting annoyed, and wanted it to stop. 

~|| Killua's Pov. ||~

Finally, it took forever, but I finally convinced them, only took 3 hours of straight-up begging. I don't see why I can't have a maid boyfriend, I mean, Illiumi is dating a clown, and they have no problem with that. Dating a maid can't possibly be worse than that, I don't see what he sees in that clown, but ill let him be his weird self. Never mind that, I have to prepare! For once in my lifetime I'll finally have fun in the house! I hope Gon realizes how lucky he is, to have me as a new boyfriend!

~|| 3'd Person Pov. ||~

Killua set up his room to make it as comfortable for Gon as possible. It was both of the boy's first time after all, and Killua wanted to make sure Gon fell in love with him.

~|| Gon's Pov. ||~

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I got promoted on my first day! I have no idea why though, and if I'm being quite honest, I don't know what a "Personal Maid" is supposed to do. All I know is that I get to work personally with a  Zoldyck family member 1 on 1, I'm heading off to see my new boss now, but first I have to get changed in my new outfit. I don't know what it looks like but I'm excited to find out!

{Time Skip}

Ok um, I  changed into my new outfit, I can't say I hate it. It's a maid outfit, but the skirt is unreasonably short and shown 1/4 of my bottom, which was covered with panties(I don't like that word ;w;). The dress had a big bow in that back, and a smaller one around my neck, this had to be one of the lewdest outfits I have ever seen! Well, other than the ones I saw Kurapika had in his shopping cart. Well, I better head off to my boss' room, as embarrassing as it is.

~|| Killua's Pov. ||~

My maid is finally here. This is exciting, I can't wait to have some fun for once. I hope he is ready for this.

{{FINALLY IM DONE.  Anyways: 531-word count}}