♡︎ 𝘾 𝙃 𝘼 𝙋 𝙏 𝙀 𝙍 1 ♡︎

Y/n: Your name
L/n: Last name

Y/N P.O.V
I'm Y/n L/n and today was my first day at a new school, I'm so nervous, what if people don't like me? What if they make fun of me oh my god I don't wanna go anymore! You thought to yourself.

"Come on Y/n you can do this," you said trying to calm yourself down. "I know I can do this just... Think of all the good things that can happen." You got grabbed your uniform and put it on, "Wow I look kinda cute in this. This boosts my confidence I feel wayyy better now." You said looming at yourself in the mirror. 'Now that I think about it... What if people think I look weird?! I can't go out now!' Thought to yourself.
"Y/n!" Your mother called, "Your breakfast is ready!" She shouted.
"Ok mom! Coming!" You shouted back.

You grab all of your school supplies and shove it in your backpack and head down stairs.
"Oh don't you look cute in that uniform!" You mom said looking at your uniform. " Oh.. You think so..?" You asked feelings a bit better about your uniform, "Well of course! My daughter always looks so cute in anything!"
"Oh thanks mom."
'She really thinks I look good in this? Hmm I guess I look good if I think about it more... No no I never look good, but my mom did say-'
"Y/n? Are you ok?" Your mother asked you,
"Oh right sorry, I was just thinking about something." You responded
"Oh ok, oh you better get going now or you'll be late!" You mother said, "Ok I'll go now then, bye mom!"

You walked out the door and to your new school. You got closer to the school and it was huge! 'Wow it's really big, I really hope I can make some friends.' You thought in your head. You walked around in the very large school trying to find your class, you were to shy to ask so you tried finding it your self, 'ugh this is so hard... I wish I wasn't so shy, why did I have to be shy? I hate it I can never do anything because of it.' Them suddenly you think you found it. "Is this it?..." you said. You looked at what class it was and it turns out you were right this was your class.

You walked in and the teacher motioned you come and stand beside her, "Good morning class today we have a new transfer student! Introduce yourself please." The teacher said,
"H-hello" shit I didn't mean to stutter! "I'm Y/n L/n and uh I'm a transfer student, and I hope we can all be friends!" You said shyly.

No ones P.O.V
"Wow she's pretty!" One of the guys said. "Yeah."
Everyone was whispering about how pretty
Y/n was, and it made her blush a little because she could hear all the whispers.

Y/N'S P.O.V
I could all the whispers about me and I felt even more shy then I was before, but I could see this one guy who was sitting in the front starring at me weirdly. He had purple hair and was wearing my white headband..? I think, anyways he was starring at me for a while and I just looked away, but he seemed to be starring at certain part of me... I ignored it and the teacher told me to go sit down beside him... Great the one person who I didn't wanna sit by.

TORITSUKA P.O.V
Wow, I said to myself That girl is so cute! She seems a little shy but that doesn't matter it just makes her look even cuter! I'll try talking to her after class is over. I think she noticed me starring because she looked at me and smiled shyly, why is she so cute? I smiled back at her and she turned back to the teacher.

After class

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V
I was getting up from my seat when that not with the purple hair walked up to me..?
"Hi, I'm Reita Toritsuka, and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you looked so I just had to talk to you" he said
"Oh uhm h-hello" shitttt why can't I stop stuttering! "Ah sorry I'm just a little shy that's all."
"Oh it's ok I find it cute" Toritsuka said,
'Was he trying to flirt with me..?' "Oh uh thanks I guess?"
"Anyways, do you wanna come eat lunch with me?" He asked smiling
'Oh damn he looks kinda cute- NO what am I saying I JUST met this guy? Does he like me already? Wait no of course not someone like him would never like me or would he? NO no he wouldn't, I-'
"Y/n? Hello?? Do you wanna eat lunch with me?" He asked again looking concerned "Oh sorry I do that sometimes and yes I would love to!" I said smiling.

Thank you for reading my story I'm sorry if it was bad keep in mind that this was my first story on here I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and I hope you have a great day bye~

Word count: 940