♡︎ 𝘾 𝙃 𝘼 𝙋 𝙏 𝙀 𝙍 12 ♡︎

Y/N P.O.V
Hanging out with Mikoto was so fun, having another friend was amazing! She was so kind, funny, and really good at doing nails. My nails looked really pretty, I couldn't stop starring at them. They were F/C and it looked amazing, even thought they were pretty plain I still really liked them, they were shiny and felt smooth on the top. "You must really like your nails, you've been starting at them for so long." Mikoto laughed, "oh yeah, they are super pretty. I never get my nails done and having them look this nice is very different to me." I said still admiring my nails. "Well I'm glad you like them!" Mikoto smiled at me. "Yes, thank you, you did them very well." I said, smiling back. "Oh right, I don't think I ever told you this but, I'm a physic!"

... What? Are my ears working? "Huh Y/N, you okay?" Mikoto asked me snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh uhm could you say that again for me?" I asked looking super confused. "What?" She asked also looking confused. She laughed at me. "Basically, I'm a physic! I can see the future and stuff! There are a lot of cool things I can do!" She exclaimed.
I was pretty shocked, I didn't know those were actually real, "well, can you prove it..?" I asked still being curious, and do wrong if it's true or not. "Yeah sure!" Just then, Mikoto grabbed her bag, and pulled out a decorated crystal ball.
"Now," Mikoto said looking straight at me, I kinda blushed a bit, because well- Mikoto was really pretty and honestly, that was enough to make me explode. I snapped out of my thoughts, "w-what?" I asked confused. "Now, ask me where someone is, anyone at all." I had to think for a bit, that's when my mom popped into my head, I knew she was just downstairs, but if it really knew, it would say so, "oh uhm how about my mom?" I asked. "Come on, that's obvious where she is, maybe we could try another one of my powers? Ooh how about my fortune telling? I can tell something about your futureeee." She said looking excited, I thought for a few seconds then agreed, "Sooooo, hmmm, ooh your mom is about to come into your room!" I didn't really believe it for a few seconds, then all of a sudden my mom walked in. I was surprised. She was actually right, but it could have been something random she thought of, but it seemed pretty real, maybe she really is a physic. "wow, you really guessed it." I said looking a little surprised. "Oh Y/N, you and your friend should come and eat soon, I made food." My mom said while walking out and closing the door. "Aha, see what did I tell you?" She said laughing to herself. "Oh right, your friends with Toritsuka, did he ever tell you he's a physic too?" w h a t i s h a p p e n i n g ?
"HUH?! WHAT SINCE WHEN?!" "Well since forever I guess? Wait your reaction seemed more surprised about Toritsuka being a physic then me? Why's that?" Mikoto asked, "Oh well, I never really thought Toritsuka of all people would be a physic-" I was cut of my Mikoto laughing, I was honestly confused on why she was laughing, then she calmed down, "haha, so true Y/N, I never would have thought he was one either, but here we are."  I was really surprised by everything Mikoto had just told me also, how come Reita never told me? I guess there's a reason for everything, not like he HAD to tell me anyways. "Soooo, what are his powers like?" I asked, I was very curious to know what they were like, Mikoto powers were really cool, I just can't help but wonder what Reitas are like! "Maybe you should let him tell you, he seems to really enjoy telling people about it." She said as she started putting her stuff back in her bag, "oh really? I'll be sure to ask him about it." I was really excited to know what his were like, they must be really cool like Mikotos. I'm gonna ask him after Mikoto leaves.

Time skip to after Mikoto leaves lol  

After Mikoto left, I went straight onto my phone and started texting Reita, asking him to come over so I could ask him, I wanted him to tell me in person, so I'd understand more.. yeah definitely.

T O R I T S U K A P.O.V
Hm? Oh Y/N just asked me to come over, I wonder what she wants to do.. Well whatever it is doesn't really matter, I just wanna see Y/N. Well if she wants me to come over, I will, and right away because I'm excited to see her.

Y/N P.O.V
I was really excited to know what his were like- wait were they even real? For all I know Mikoto could have been lying? Reita could have been lying too... No I don't think he would ever lie about something like that, and if he enjoys telling people, he must have told lots of people before, and he would have had to have proof of it because who would believe something like that unless they actually seen it? Wow I am doing some big brain thinking.. I'm sure it's true, I mean Mikoto has some so I'm sure she's seen his before too, yeah so I guess it is true. I guess I'll just have to find out when he gets here- *door bell rings lol* OOH MAYBE THATS HIM! I ran down the stairs and got to the door before my mom could and opened the door. "Heyyyy Y/NNNNN," said Reita, "Hello," I said smiling and let him in.