♡︎𝘾 𝙃 𝘼 𝙋 𝙏 𝙀 𝙍 1 3 ♡︎

Y/N P.O.V
When I let Reita in, my mom asked, "Y/N! Who's at the door?" She called from her room. "Just one of my friends!" I shouted back. I looked back to Reita, "oh sorry, wanna go to my room?" I asked awkwardly because I am not good at talking with other people. ANYWAYS, "sure ;)" he replied. So we both walked up to my room, we sat down and I asked, "sooooo, ummmmm do you.. Have anyyyy, powers..? You know like, physic powers, stuff like that?" I asked not really knowing how to ask. He looked at me wide eyed, he looked really surprised about the question, I guess it really caught him off guard.
Not wanting to stay in this awkward silence anymore, I said something. "Uh Reita?" I waved my hand in front of his face, "are you alright?" I asked kinda concerned. "Oh, I right sorry Y/N, I was just thinking, where did that question even come from?" He asked, "oh well, someone was telling me about it and I was curious if it was true or not," I said.

TORITSUKA P.O.V
Oh my god, I can't believe I never told them about my really cool powers! How could I even forget, we've been friends for a bit and I didn't even mention them once! I guess I should explain it to them then. "Well Y/N, those thin you heard, were true. I do have physic powers. And there super cool! I can do lots of things with them!" I said while smiling. Their eyes lit up, they looked so excited about my powers and like they wanted to know more, "Ooh really?!" They practically shouted that, "oh sorry!" They out her head down in embarrassment. I laughed, "no no, it's alright, I like seeing you happy" they blushed, "r-right, anyways-" I cut her off, since I knew what she was gonna ask already, I said it for her, "you wanna know about my powers?" I said, "oh, yes I would like to learn more about them if you don't mind explaining." She said, "Oh, alright I'll explain everything about them."

Sorry for the short chapter, I don't really have any motivation today. Today has been super boring and idk what to do