♡︎ 𝘾 𝙃 𝘼 𝙋 𝙏 𝙀 𝙍 2 ♡︎

Y/N P.O.V
Toritsuka was asking me a lot of questions, like A LOT, I guess he really just wanted to know more about me?

"Hey, how about I ask you some questions now?" You asked,

"Ok sure, ask me anything gorgeous."
We winked at me. I blush a little then ask him a question. "So, do you have any other friends here at this school?" I ask

"Oh yeah I have a lot of friends like.. OH THAT GUY OVER THERE WITH THE PINK HAIR!" He points to the pink haired boy and walks other to him.

"Hey Saiki," Toritsuka says. "This is my best friend, Saiki!"

"Good grief." The pink haired boy says, looking a little annoyed by Toritsuka.

"H-hi." I say stuttering, I hate myself! Why do I have to stutter every damn time I talk to someone new?

"I'm Y/n L/n, i-it's nice to meet you" I say looking down in embarrassment,

"My name is Kusou Saiki." The boy says me then starts to look at Toritsuka.

TORITSUKA P.O.V
'Aww she seems so cute and innocent with that stutter' I say in my mind

"Are you planing to do something with her?" Saiki asks me telepathically,

"What no! Of course not! She's to sweet and innocent for me to do that.. I'd actually feel bad if I did anything to her."

"Wow that's something I thought I'd never hear from you?" Saiki says sarcastically

"Shut up" I say, "And get out of my head!"

"Fine, I never wanted to be here anyway." Saiki starts walking back home and I turn back to Y/n.

When I turn around she looks confused on why I stopped talking for so long.

"Oh sorry about that, I guess I just spaced out for a moment." I say trying to keep Saiki's secret hidden.

"Oh, alright then!" She smiles. "Well I guess we should get going now." She says while turning around to walk away,

"Wait!" I say turning her around, "Can I walk you home?" I ask her.

Y/N P.O.V
Toritsuka turns me around, "Um sure, why not? We are friends now I guess."
AhHHHH WHY AM I SO STUPID CALLING HIM MY FRIEND AFTER JUST ONE DAY!? WHATS HE GONNA THINK NOW?!

"Yeah, we are." He smiles at me and I turn away blushing a little.

"So where's your house at? Toritsuka asks me.

"Oh not far from here, I think we're almost there anyways." I inform him.

We make it to my house and I open up the gate , and as soon as I'm about to walk in.

"Wait, Y/n could I maybe come in?" He asks me.

I look at him a little shocked. 'He wants to come into my house? Already? Hmm I guess it's okay.. WAIT WHAT IF MY MOM DAYS SOMETHING ABOUT IT? WHAT IF SHE GETS MAD AT ME FOR HAVNG SOMEONE OVER WITHOUT TELLING HER ESPECIALLY A BOY I JUST MET! Oh what the heck I'm just gonna be brave for once and let him come in, I'm sure I'll be fine.

"Sure!" I say smiling, "Come on in!" We walk in and my mom isn't here yet. 'Oh I guess she isn't home yet well that's a relief. "Hey Toritsuka, come on let's go in my room." I say and we head up stairs.

"Wow Y/n you have a nice room!" Toritsuka says looking around my room. "Thank you, I try to keep it clean." I say back. "So what do you wanna do" he asks me, "Oh I think I'm gonna go shower first then we can do whatever." I say, Toritsuka's nose starts to bleed! "Oh my god! Toritsuka are you ok?! I ask, looking very concerned.

TORITSUKA P.O.V
I had just imagined Y/n getting undressed and getting in the shower!

"T-Toritsuka! Are you alright?!" Y/n asks as she lays my head on her thighs. "Here I'll grab some tissues!" She says as she grabs me some tissues for my nose.

"Here." As she hands me the tissues. "Thank you Y/n." I say as I clean myself up. "No problem!" She says smiling at me.

Y/n goes into the bathroom, and I start looking around her room, I see old pictures of her and her family? At least I think that's who they are, they look a lot like Y/n... I sit down on the bed waiting for Y/n to be done. Damn she's really cute I wish I could just maybe touch her one else but that would be wrong even though I do it all the time, she's to good for that as much I as I wanna be a perv I can't around her she'll think I'm a weirdo and she might possibly stop being friends with me, which is something I don't want to happen, I mean this is the first time a GIRL has called me her friend? I never thought that would happen.

Y/n walks out of the bathroom with a cute outfit on.

A/N: I removed the outfit, no one really liked it and honestly- why did I put this? Like bruh. I wrote this a while ago so, older me was different

"Heh, sorry I took so long I don't know why I take so long anyways I hope you weren't bored waiting for me." Y/n says

"Oh no it's fine, I wasn't bored but cute outfit~" I say making her turn red.

"Oh t-thanks." She replies.

Y/N P.O.V
"So, what should we do now?" I ask him.

"I don't know I'm trying to think of something we could do..." He says trying to think of something. "Hey wanna go to a cafe?" Toritsuka asks me, "Sure!" I say "Sounds like fun! Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello everyone thank you for reading I really appreciate it, I'm glad some of you like this trash, I'll continue writing this story all the time, I'll try and update a lot but they might come in a little late because of school, anyways goodbye and have a great day or night? <3  

Word count: 1027