chapter one • please. get down.

Tendou's Pov
It is windy and cold. I don't remember getting up here. One second I was walking around and the next I was standing on this ledge. How long have I been here? It all feels like a blur. I can't control myself anymore.

God I'm really high up. I close my eyes. No one will notice. No one will care. Just do it.

All of a sudden I hear crying. But I barely do. Its so quiet and soft. I thought I was alone. My eyes open as I look behind me. A girl? I didn't notice her and I don't think she noticed me either.

She's sitting on a ledge. Wait. No. Please don't do it. I walk quietly towards her so I don't startle her. I lay my hand on her shoulder softly.

She flinched and whipped her head up to look at me. Her eyes were puffy and her face was red from crying. She looked familiar with her h/c hair and her e/c eyes.

"Please. Get down."

She didn't say anything and looked ahead of her. Is she ignoring me? I don't know. But all I do know is that I want her to get down.

"go" she says under her breath

"Not until you get down" my heart is pounding out of my chest. I need to save her.

She ignores me and keeps her gaze forward. I sit down next to her.

"what are you doing??" she says flustered

"I told you I'm not leaving until you get down"

"fine" she says. Her voice is scratchy from crying

We both get up and I stare at her. She won't look at me.

"hey" I say "why don't we go get something to eat?" She's finally looking up at me

"I'm not hungry"

"please" I stare straight into her e/c eyes. They were mesmerizing.

"okay"

Hi guys so this chapter is short but I'm planning on making the chapters kinda long and don't worry we'll get to see y/n's pov too. I hope you guys like it! If you have any suggestions or anything tell me and I'll use them!