Melting

It was three days now since Christian had been invited in Bruce Wayne's Manor, and he was profoundly thankful for the favor Mr.Wayne made for him, letting him have a job again was of course a great aid and especially being invited in the Manor was something it didn't happen everyday.
He sighed at the thought of it, pressing for the tenth time the same button on his TV remote control, he seemed to be unable to find a show that would entertain him enough. He was bored, and that was noticeable. Being jobless was terrible, he really didn't know what to do with all of that spare time he had in his hands, just like in that moment, bored to the bone. He didn't usually spend evenings just like this one, completely alone. His eyes then searched for Cat, and found her on top of the armchair not too far from where he was lying on the couch.
He mindlessly licked his lips. He was grateful for what Bruce Wayne was doing for him, and just pondering that he was honoured enough to enter the playboy's manor, was leaving him baffled, he himself couldn't explain what he did to have this privilege, the only event that happened was that he literally poured wine all over the owner of the Wayne enterprise, and, as if wasn't enough, entering the manor was not something ordinary people did, it was reserved to rich, wealthy members...
Christian bit his lips. In the end he was happy to see or talk with Bruce again if he had the occasion, the man was beautiful, handsome, well put, anything good that could be named was about Bruce Wayne. Damn, he was attractive and he probably knew it too well. Christian couldn't help himself but to think how lucky were women like Vicki, who had the perk to spend even just one night with someone like that, he bet he probably was good in bed, making all those ladies happy and satisfied, probably begging for more every time they saw him.

He chuckled, lightly shaking his head, but he couldn't stop contemplating how it really would have been having an intimate relationship with Mr.Wayne, and he was so caught up in this kind of speculations that he didn't immediately notice what was happening in between his legs. He couldn't even hold himself when his imagination took over, picturing a half naked Bruce on top of him. He wondered how his touch would have been like, how his hands would have felt like on his chest, on his abdomen, on his hips... He imagined it to be rough, his palms callous against his skin, caressing him, touching him, exploring him. He really couldn't hold on anymore. His desire was overwhelming.

He let out a groan, while his hand automatically slid inside his sweatpants and underwear, grabbing his erect shaft and starting to stroke it lightly. His lips parted, his head tilted backwards against the cushion of the couch and his back arched a little, while his bottom muscles contracted, his all body pervaded by pleasure. With his free hand he grabbed onto the fabric of the sofa, meanwhile his all being was permeated by shivers, his manhood hard, clenched in his hand. The movement of his palm became quicker and quicker, the bliss was becoming almost unbearable. In his mind Bruce was in between his tights, rocking his hips against those of Christian, his lips on his neck, his tongue licking his skin.

" Fuck...". Christian opened his eyes, giving a look at his cock and exhaling loudly. He was enjoying every bit of it, it was some time that he didn't please himself, and it was especially a long time he didn't do it thinking about someone else. No one before has ever been so tempting as Bruce was. His imagination was going crazy, so he fastened the movement of his hand even more, he felt he was reaching his peak second by second, he was about to cum into his own hand and...

His phone rung

Christian stopped right in that moment, directing his gaze at the phone on top of the wooden little table of the living room. With his hand still in his sweatpants he remained a little dumbfounded for a few seconds, the cellphone ringing. He forced himself to give up on what he was doing and reached the wooden surface to see who was calling him.