Idiot

Bruce Wayne POV

Bruce run a hand through his dark hair, pressing then his thumb and middle finger on the bridge of his nose. What was he thinking? What was he about to do with Christian? Kiss him ?
It certainly was a difficult situation, he never felt something like that with somebody, especially with another man. It was new for him, new and scary, but with Christian he felt like he couldn't control himself, his actions, his desire... He was like a magnet and Bruce was unable to be apart from him. He told himself he was interested in women, and he actually was, but with Christian it was different.
He slightly shook his head, going down the steps and into the entryway, where someone was waiting for him as Alfred previously told him.
He couldn't see much from that position, but judging from the figure that slowly was appearing in the distance, it was a woman. Reaching the ground floor, the millionaire was able to finally give a name to that anonymous form.
Selina Kyle
As soon as she saw him, she hurried to walk towards him. She was dressed in plain clothes and on her face she was wearing no makeup, something really strange for Selina. She must have come there in a hurry. It must have been something important.

" Bruce..." She started talking, but the playboy motioned for her to keep quiet.

"Not here..." He explained, pointing at the library in their left, as if to "push" her in that direction.

Once they both were in the room, Bruce closed the door behind them, turning his attention completely towards the woman.

" You wanted to see me. " He pointed out.

" Yes, it's about Killer Croc. " She took a deep breath.

Killer Croc...it was already a month that the hero was trying to keep track of him, but he always seemed to be a step forward. It was not much ago that Bruce was informed by Selina herself with the fact that Croc was working for someone else. Someone who would have paid the villain a great amount if only he would have been able to collect an expensive and rare artifact. And of course Selina wanted the object all to herself. So she agreed to help Batman, giving him informations about Croc. She needed the object to stay in the museum, that way she could have been able to steal it.
And Bruce knew it, but her help now was necessary. She could have provided him with good informations.

" I heard...I saw Killer Croc meeting with the man that offered him money...They were talking about the plan..." She went on, explaining. " The Gotham Museum is well protected, and they know it. They also know very well that that artifact is worth a good amount of money. I couldn't understand who's giving Croc the cash...but I know for a fact that they'll hit next week, on Monday night. No need to say Croc has the green light to do whatever he wants with those who'll obstruct his job. And we both know that means eating them. " She finished.

" Whoever it is, he's using Croc because he's an easy target. And he wouldn't have problems accepting a job like this one..." Bruce was walking around the room, thinking, trying to find a way.

" You know I give you my help Bruce. "

The man didn't answer her, it was arduous to think while in his mind other thoughts were prevailing. He couldn't push away the sensation of Christian's lips on his own and at the same time he felt the urge to find a plan to prevent Croc to steal that artifact.
It was difficult.
Selina eyed him closely, an astute smile painted on her lips.

" Is she this important for you? "
Bruce lifted his gaze to the woman. She ? It was not a she... The millionaire had a strange expressions on his face, he was holding himself back, biting his lower lip. He imperceptibly shook his head, frowning and glancing at the large window of the room.
Selina parted her lips, bringing a finger to her teeth.