Grievers

Your Pov

It was my day to run the maze but where I am the only girl I have to be with someone today it was Thomas so we pack up our lunch and knives and leave to run for the day.

We turn a corner to see a griever looking straight at us Thomas grabs my hands and runs as I follow my hand still in his until we knew that we had lost the griever. We were now trying to catch our breath whilst leaning against a wall I look at Thomas's hand still connected with mine smiling at how he helped save me instead of just running ahead. 

Thomas Pov

I look at Y/n to realise she was smiling and how beautiful she was I then look at our hands that were still holding each other Y/n then looks at me and smiles even more " What ?" I ask starting to smile just like her " Nothing it's just I need to tell you something Thomas and you need to promise that you won't hate me for it, okay ?" she answers her face looking down and ashamed.

"You can tell me anything I would never judge you I mean how could I you have always been there for me" I say my thumb on her chin bringing her eyes to look at mine. " I love you Thomas and I have since we first ran the maze together and I tried to hide my feelings but it was too hard and when you saved my life earlier I realised all the reasons why I love you, I am sorry but it is the truth" She answers looking back down at the ground.

Your Pov

I had just told Thomas how I felt and I could feel him staring at me when he finally says " You don't need to be sorry for how you feel especially not with me okay I spent ages wondering when I should have told you that I felt this way but now you have told me I won't hesitate to do this " That's when me and Thomas kissed it felt like we were there for hours when we finally broke apart.

" Y/n will you go out with me ?" Thomas asks looking into my eyes " Of course I will dummy and thanks for saving me earlier I probably would have been dead I you didn't grab my arm and pull me away". " We should head back before the doors close and we get trapped out here" Thomas says starting to walk his hand still in mine. " Yeah sounds safer than being stuck here tonight with all the grievers" " We walk back to the glade when the others are looking happy and confused at me and Thomas holding hands "So you told her then Tommy " Newt says with a big smirk on his face " No I saved her life and then she told me so I told her and now we are going out so if any of you try something I will kick your ass, okay ? " Thomas replies looking at Newt and then the others. That Night I slept knowing that I had Thomas as my boyfriend and nothing was going to change that.

Hope you all enjoyed. sorry if I make any mistakes I am writing this at 3 am.