How they react to you crying

First of all I want to say thank you so much for all of your support on my book sorry this is a bit of a sad one.

Newt- When you are crying you would be in your hut so that nobody could see you. Newt would notice that you aren't outside and would instantly go to see if you are okay until he hears crying from outside your room. He would immediately burst into your room and hug you. He would sit there with you in a comfortable silence until you have calmed down a bit then he would ask whats wrong and wait patiently for you to answer.

Thomas- Thomas would know something was wrong as soon as he woke up so he would go to you first. When he hears you crying he will run into your room and hug you whilst telling you it is going to be okay he will let you fall asleep in his arms and then slowly fall asleep with you.

Minho- Minho would have been told by fry and then he would go up to Gally and ask him what he did when Gally tells him he didn't do anything He would storm off to go and see you. He would walk straight into your room and ask you what happened and if Gally did anything to make you so upset when you tell him it wasn't Gally and that why you were upset he would instantly hug you and stroke your hair you two would also fall aleep in each others arms.

Gally- Gally would have been told by one of the builders that you were crying and he would go up to Thomas and tell him to leave you alone and then without an answer he would walk over to your hut and see if you are okay he will see you crying on your bed and then slowly walk up to you when you get out of your bed and hug him tightly he would ask what happened and when you tell him he replies with a nice comment the rest of the day or night he would be making you laugh.

Aris- Aris would be there with you straight away and hug you as soon as he saw you he would stroek your hair and tell you it is all going to be okay he would lay down with you and hug you even tighter than before and ask what was wrong when you tell him he would say that he will always be there with you to help and that you will never be alone.