Thomas x reader! Little sister (request)

@ThomasNewt22

Cold, dark and afraid. That's how I felt when the cold bars were touching my skin as I was going up soon to be reunited with my brother Tommy once more (y/n is 6 btw). Now I felt all of that again as I was walking through the dark, empty maze. I was told that it was a strict rule that It was forbidden to set foot in the maze if you weren't a runner like my older brother Tommy but I was curious, something made me want to explore. I heard a creak from next to me and screamed as something or someone jumped at me. Next thing I knew everything was black.

Time skip because we know how the others get to the safe haven however newt survives

After everything went black I woke up on an island full of sunlight no walls nothing to be afraid of, Yet somehow I was still afraid, Tommy was nowhere to be seen tears formed from my eyes as people were walking around building things like in the glade, so I did what I do best I hid. I ran toward trees and found a small space to hide in and stayed there for weeks. Until I heard a loud clash from the ocean. I decided to stay where I was in case of danger. It became darker when I heard the familiar voices of the others from the glade. I didn't want to believe it was them so I stayed where I was until the two most familiar voices approached, Newt and Minho. I accidentally moved and snapped a small twig which alerted them to look towards me, "y/n" Minho whispered uncertain it was really me. "Minho? " I replied feeling the same way. Newt pushed through the bushes embracing me in his arms. "We were so worried we couldn't find you anywhere and then we heard you scream and then we couldn't find you, Tommy was heartbroken he couldn't sleep, we need to take you to him so he knows you're alive" Newt said rushing his words due to his shock. He picked me up and carried me toward the beach and put me down when we saw Tommy. " TOMMY!" I screamed as I ran up to him jumping in his arms. " Y/N? We thought you were dead" tears formed in his eyes. " You cant get rid of me that easily" I sarcastically reply. Wait how did you get here ?

Wait how did I get here?