Barry has an Anxiety Attack

(Author's Note:Barry has Anxiety  and can be scared easily and Wally isn't a Speedster. Wally also dyed his hair)Barry was walking into STAR Labs with Wally and Iris. Barry said"Ok,But when can I go see uncle Lenny and Uncle Mick"? Wally said"We have important Stuff going right now for this couple weeks Baby Bro so maybe when we're not on a hectic schedule. Ok Bear"? Barry nodded and said"Ok Wally. Can I do the Speed track,pls"? Iris said"Sure. Me and Wally will be in the Cortex if you need us ok"? Barry nodded and went to the speed track. Barry was speeding around the track. But suddenly Barry fell out of the track,crying. Harrison sped into the room and said"Hey kiddo,you ok"? Barry said"U-Uncle W-Wells"? Harrison said"Yes Barry it's me,Are you having an Anxiety Attack"? Barry nodded. Harrison gently picked up Barry,Setting him in his lap. Harrison said"Follow my breathing,ok"? Barry nodded and followed his Uncle's Breathing. Harrison said"Good Job,Now what's got you all freaked out kiddo"? Barry said"I don't understand why it h-happened". Harrison said"Did you see something when you closed your eyes"? Barry said"Y-Yes. I saw a Speedster dressed in a Black suit,Blue lightning and his voice was creepy and deep". Harrison said"Hey,it's ok. We won't let Anyone or Anything get you kiddo. Now let's go see what's going in the Cortesx". Later... Barry was on the Speed track again with Harrison. The younger Speedster was having fun with his uncle Wells on the track. Barry said"Uncle Wells,Watch This"! Barry ran onto the side then onto the roof of the track. Harrison said"Impressive little one. Watch this". Harrison runs in circles on the side and roof. Barry said"Woah"! Iris said"Look at them up there,Wally,Harrison's teaching him coop tricks". Wally said"That is pretty cool". Barry copied Harrison and said"Uncle Wells look! I'm doing it"! Harrison said"Good Job kiddo"! Suddenly Barry tripped. Harrison stop and said"Barry! You ok Sweetheart"? Barry said"Yeah I'm fine,I just tripped". Wally said"Cmon baby bro,Time to go Home". Barry said"Aw. But I wanna stay". Iris said"Maybe Tomorrow kiddo,it's getting Late honey". Barry said"Fine". Harrison hugged him and said"Bye.I love you kiddo,See you Tomorrow". Barry ssid"Buh-bye Uncle,Luv you two. See you Tomorrow"! At Home... Barry was getting ready for Bed when he saw the darkness outside he saw the Black Speedster. Barry screamed and cried. Iris and Wally rushed in. Barry told them what he saw and said"I don't wanna be alone"! Iris picked him up,Carrying him to her room,Laying him down,then laid down herself,Wally being the oldest out of the 3 tucked them in and kissed them Goodnight.