Human music

Hi it's me the writer of this story and I just wanted Keefe to know what human music was like.

"Hey Keefe" Sophie whispered over to Keefe during study hall at Foxfire.

"What" Keefe whispered back.

"Did you know humans have music"

"No! What's it like"

"They're are soooo many different kinds"

"Can I come over to havenfield after school"

"Sure, but I don't know if Grady would like that"

"Who said Grady has to know" Keefe said winking.

When they got back to havenfield, Sophie and Keefe sat down on her bed.

"Wait" Sophie said before she got out her old iPod from the human world. "Do you know English?"

"Yes, mostly" Keefe said.

So Sophie started with pop. "This type of music is called pop it is really upbeat" Than she started playing Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift.

"This is what humans listen too?" Keefe said sounding surprised.

"Yep" Sophie replied. Keefe really liked 7 rings by Ariana Grande.

Than she did country "this is country music" She played beautiful crazy by Luke Combs and Lil bit by Nelly and Florida Georgia line.

"Beautiful Crazy reminds me of you Foster, except you don't take forever to get ready and you are always on time"

Sophie blushed.

Than she played truth hurts and Keefe REALLY liked it.

"Officially my favorite my song ever" Keefe said after it was over. Sophie laughed.

"Hey Foster"

"What Keefe"

"Can you play Beautiful crazy again"

She smiled. "Sure"

She played Beautiful Crazy Keefe couldn't help smashing his lips against Sophie's. After the kiss Keefe started blushing madly.

"I- I'm sorry"

Sophie smiled and kissed him again. When they kissed she always gets this warm fuzzy feeling. She realized that that feeling was love and she hoped Keefe felt it too.

"Do you like me" Sophie blurted out. "Like like me?"

"You really are that oblivious" Keefe said smirking.

"What?" Sophie asked.

"Yes Sophie I like like you" Keefe said.

"For how long?" Sophie wonders aloud.

"Ever since I've been his bodyguard maybe longer" Ro jumped in. Sophie's jaw dropped.

"Ever since I met you" Keefe said looking at his shoes and blushing.

Sophie had never seen this side of Keefe but she thought it was kinda cute.

"Your perfect" Sophie said before she could stop herself. Ro snickered from the corner.

Keefe laughed. "A lot of girls had told me that Foster"

"Shut up" Sophie said blushing.

And Sophie and Keefe spent the rest of the night listening to different human songs.