Car crash

I have had this idea for a while hope you like it (ps listen to the song while reading)

Sophie was driving home from a long day at the cafe she worked at while listening to driver's license. She was listening to it because her boyfriend had broken up with her the day before and she didn't want to have a bad weekend so she just sucks it up and listens to driver's license. The song was exactly what Sophie needed plus she just turned sixteen and had gotten her driver's license the week before Fitz broke up with her.

Something catches her eye. A pair of ice blue eyes and perfectly ruffled blond hair walking on the sidewalk next to her making her crash into the car in front of her. And just her luck the person in the car that she hit was Fitz and his new girlfriend.

Sophie was so distracted that she didn't even notice, just as Sophie started to realize what she had done. The boy ran over to her car.

"Foster" he whispered. (She could hear him because she had her window down). That was when she realized who the boy was.

"Keefe! What are you doing here I thought your parents said you couldn't come back and that was like four years ago"

"Oh you know my parents kicked me out" Keefe said.

She opened her door and jumped into Keefe's arms. Her truck was very high so she normally jumped out of it for fun.

Her truck:

Someone cleared their throat from behind them

Someone cleared their throat from behind them. It was Fitz "are you going to pay for what you did to my car" he asked Sophie. Sophie paled as she looked at Fitz's car her parents were going to kill her.

Fitz's car:

Then she got into her truck and ran Fitz over

Then she got into her truck and ran Fitz over. Just kidding.

Sophie got out her check book and asked "how much?"

"At least ten thousand"

She paled even more but than realized she shouldn't give him the money until he knows how much it costs "go to a car repair place and see how much it'll be then I'll give you the money"

"Fine" Fitz huffed.

As soon as Fitz was gone Sophie asked Keefe if he wanted to come over he said yes and then they drove off laughing at how mad Fitz was.

Ummm that was a weird chapter but it was funny when she ran into Fitz's car