Fitz cheats

Thanks for 45 reads I didn't even expect this story to get 5 reads.

Sophie and Fitz had been dating for about a year now and Sophie was going to a cafe in Atlantis with her friend Marella and then she saw Fitz making out with another one of her friends Linh.

"Fitz?" Sophie whispered not quite believing what she was seeing. As soon as Fitz saw her his eyes widened.

"Sophie it's not what it looks like!" Fitz said putting his arms around Sophie's waist.

"Get your hands off of me!" Sophie said pushing him away. "We're over!" She ran out of the cafe crying.

When she got back to havenfield she quickly changed into some comfy clothes and went out to Calla's panakes tree. She sat there and cried for hours until she heard a voice.

"I thought you'd be out here" She knew exactly who it was.

"Keefe!" Sophie said jumping up and wrapping her arms around him. When she started crying Keefe said "come on Foster, sit down."

Keefe sat down first and she curled up onto his lap and layer her head against his chest.

"Can you stay here tonight" she asked Keefe.

"That's up to your parents"

"That's fine Keefe" they turned to find Edaline with that goofy smile of hers "what happened with Fitz?" She asked.

"He cheated on me" Sophie's voice cracked.

Edaline gave Sophie a peck on the cheek and conjured up blankets and pillows for them to stay by the panakes for the night. Sophie curled up in Keefe's lap again and fell asleep.

Keefe woke her up. "Foster someone's here" Sandor jumped into action "come out or we'll find you" "what's the fun of them coming out" Ro whined from the corner. "Also hunkyhair, smooth letting her sleep with you" Sophie blushed.

Fitz came out of the darkness with his hands up. "Oh it's pretty boy, want me to kill him blonde?" Ro asked pulling out her knives.

Sophie almost nodded. "Why are you here Fitz?" She said snuggling up closer to Keefe.

"Oh, you know trying to get you back but looks like you've found someone else" he said pulling out his home crystal.
(Can light leaping work during the night?)

When they woke up in the morning they found Grady standing over them looking like he was going to murder someone. (That someone was probably Keefe).

"Why are you here" he said sneering at Keefe.

"Foster needed me for the night" he said with much more confidence then she could muster.

"Why" Grady asked.

"I'll let Foster tell you that" he said standing up to go play with Wynn and Luna.

"Fitz broke up with me" Sophie blurted out.

"I'm going to kill him" Grady mumbled going back to the house. When Grady was gone Keefe came over to Sophie.

"Foster I have got to tell you something"

"What" Sophie asked snuggling into her covers.

"Foster I love you ever since we met I've loved you and I need to know if you love me back"

She looked up at him there were no signs on his face that this was a prank. When she realized that a feeling that she didn't know she had blossomed from her heart. It was love for Keefe. She couldn't stop herself, she smashed her lips against his. She could hear Ro cheering from afar. She smiled against his lips.

Keefe pulled back. "Will you go out with me" he asked.

She smiled. "Sure" then she started kissing him again. She felt his hands in her hair. So she started her hands through his. When they finally stopped they realized that both of them were still in their pajamas and they started laughing she could tell that this relationship was going to last a lot longer than Fitz and hers did.