Dance at foxfire

Like my wallpaper 👌 just FYI I was listening to the songs they were dancing to while I was writing.

"This is getting boring" Foster whispered over to me while we were watching all the elves dancing to boring music.

Finally I got an idea. "What if we ask Dizznee if he can connect your IPod to the speakers" I said grinning.

"That's a great idea" she said excitedly.

I looked over at Dex and called him over. "Get Foster's phone hooked up to the speakers" I told him.

"Easy" said Dex popping his knuckles. Me and Foster watched him run over to the speakers and in a matter of seconds he gave us a thumbs up. Foster got out her IPod and said "what song"

"Wait I know, Heather" she said pumping her fist.

"Who's heather" I asked confused

"It's a song dummy" she said playfully pushing my shoulder. Than her emotions went haywire.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"I-I just don't have anyone to dance with" she said blushing.

"Well now you do" I said taking her hand as she started the music. The elves who were dancing to elvin music looked pretty miffed that we turned on different music.

I lead Foster out on the dance floor. As the song started to play she wrapped her hands around my neck and I put my hands around her waist. I looked over to Fitz glaring at us, I just smirked over at him. Then I realized we were the only ones dancing. I called Biana and Tam over to dance on the floor. They both blushed but they came out. Pretty soon everyone started dancing to the human music.

I looked down at Foster, she looked so comfortable. She had her head on my chest with her eyes closed and her arms still around my neck. The song ended quickly. So we picked a country song called lil bit. She said I should like it. As the song started Foster took my hand made me twirl her around. Did I mention she looked absolutely gorgeous. She had a red dress on with her hair pulled back in a high ponytail. She had gold eyeliner bringing out the little gold flecks in her eyes.

I was having the time of my life dancing with Foster picking her up and twirling her around. I could tell she was having a good time too from her emotions and being the idiot that I am I kissed her.

I was so scared she'd hate me when it was over so I pulled away but instead of walking away she kissed me again.

"Foster what was that for" I said pulling away from her.

"For the spark" she said kissing me again.

I smirked against her lips. The spark was me.

Weird ending but okay 👌