33: PICTURES

Monday morning at school wasn't really fun

Monday morning at school wasn't really fun. Seeing Atsumu, Ray, Liliya- basically everyone who was there on the night that the stuff went down, it wasn't really so much fun. And with Osamu and Suna being in the same class... it was like the universe was not on Y/n's side.

"Just try not to look at him. It's literally so simple," Kai took his best friend outside to get a breath of fresh air.

"But I cant, Kai. He deadass looks so much like his brother," she whined into his shirt. Kai pulled her away from him, sitting her on the bench under the shade.

"Well obviously you dumbass! They're fucking twins!" he raised his voice.

"There's no need for you to be so loud right now. Come on man, maybe I should just move schools-"

"Like hell you would. You know you wouldn't last a day without me, Y/n." The boy sighed out and sat beside her. Clearly what had happened days before had messed her up a bit.

Nowhere was safe. She wouldn't want to stay in the classroom, nor the hallways. Y/n wouldn't even go to the bathroom! He didn't know it affected her that bad. But school would almost be over with, both the day and the year. Only a few week would be left and then the school would go into summer break.

"Come on Y/n. I'm going to set you a goal and if you do it then... ugh fine, you don't have to be held back into class 1. I know that you're being dragged behind because of me. So we can tell our parents to move you into those smart classes and stuff."

She held onto his shirt, hands clenched with the fabric wrinkling, "You'd do that! That means I wont have to see Osamu or Suna, you know that right?"

"Well nah, that's the whole point you idiot," he said the obvious, "Pretty rude of us to want to stray away from them. Since, you know, we told them we were still friends."

"And it makes you feel like a bitch? Yeah, I feel the same way," she sighed, "They'd understand right?"

Yeah we do, Osamu and Suna thought as they hid behind a pillar. They felt weird, basically stalking the two best friends.