35.5: SOCIAL MEDIA

The whole afternoon passed and Y/n still hadn't accepted his request to follow her

The whole afternoon passed and Y/n still hadn't accepted his request to follow her. He knew it wasn't a big deal. But somehow, he noticed his brother's username (and Suna's as well) under her name, which meant they followed her. Atsumu's jaw dropped.

Followed by osamu.miya, sunarin

"SAMU!!!" he ran to the kitchen where his brother and Suna sat and ate.

"What?" he said with his mouth full. Atsumu walked up and shook his shoulders with fury.

"Since when and why did you follow Y/n?! And you too Rin!" he pointed at the other boy who was on his phone.

"Chill out, my gosh. Y/n doesn't live off of social media. She might not be on her phone right now, so stop bothering me and my bestie over here. We're just tryna eat man."

"Ok but that doesn't answer my question about why you followed her before me."

Suna sighed and put his phone down, "We didn't even follow her first. She was the one who made the first move. So leave us alone because Samu and I didn't even do anything to earn her follow."

"Yeah and you're acting like she's a celebrity or something."

"BECAUSE SHE DESERVES TO BE TREATED LIKE A CELEBRITY!" he screamed and sat down, "You're not leaving until she decides to accept my request."

So they sat and waited for 5 minutes.
And another five minutes.
And another 20 minutes.
Until finally, a ding came from his phone.

"Ok bye," Suna and Osamu hurried to get up for the living room but were stopped when Atsumu let out a groan.

"Nevermind, that was someone else."

-

You went immediately to your room when you got home. Your guardian was out of town for a few days, which left you alone for a bit. So you decided to go to sleep after showering.

When you finally did wake up, you couldn't go back to sleep. And laying there on your bed, Atsumu came into your thoughts.

With the way things worked out that night, you knew they would never go back to the same way. Even when you thought that his words were because he was just in the moment, Liliya had to ruin it once again. 

You walked into the bathroom during lunch break, needing a bit of space from managing the paperwork. There was no better place than the bathroom right?

Unfortunately, you just had to use the one where Liliya was also in. And you never told anyone about what had happened.

She turned her head and smirked, knowing it was the perfect time to show you that he meant what he said. You immediately tried turning around, but she held you back by grabbing onto your arm.

You didn't even know how you got in that situation, but you did. She somehow showed you a video, where it seemed to be like it was taken during nationals, in the hotel rooms.

Your heart didn't want to believe it, but your feelings were never always right. It featured Atsumu's voice in the background. And even so, it couldn't have been edited. You never deemed someone like Liliya to be good with technology, which she wasn't.

"So you heard that right? You understand that Atsumu wasn't joking around when he said you were all a joke?" she chuckled, "Well that's all I've gotta say. You can suck it up, because if he can't be mine, then he can't be yours either."

"Well it's a different story on my side. He basically had no other choice than to kiss you."

Liliya turned to look down at her, her face red with embarrassment, "Sh-shut up alright!" she huffed and slammed the door behind her.

Though this didn't make you sad, actually, it made you rather amused, knowing you had already won without trying.

So currently, you sat down debating to even let Atsumu into your social media life, see what you'd do. Not that you had anything bad, it wasn't even a big deal. You barely ever posted, but still.

But since you felt like being nice, you did end up accepting him to be able to see your account. Earlier, you knew Atsumu thought you were talking to a guy when you said you were talking to someone from nationals. Of course, why wouldn't he think that? The entire place was full of guys and a sparse girl teams.

Truth was, you had found Yachi in your suggested, so you decided to follow her and begin talking to her online. Hopefully you'd get to see her the following year. 

-

That night, Atsumu literally went through all your following and followers, likes, comments, tags, saving anything that had you in it... for private reasons. He was curious as to who you followed, nothing more and nothing less.

And Osamu looked at him crazily when he saw Atsumu grinning at his phone with blush covering his cheeks. But he knew Atsumu had always been crazy so he just let him be and continued on with the rest of his night.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE

this chapter was so boring and filler lmao. i published a suna ff btw. its not done yet and i havent started though. i'm gonna start writing as soon as possible tho.
also, why do yall think these past chapters have been so long? ☺
btw i love seeing everyone's comments
but if you leave hate, i will block you. anyways, follow my tiktok if you want lmao. sometimes i talk ab updates for my books and stuff. but you dont have to 😁 (@/aotmenarehot)

vote and comment.