BOOK 2

Some of you probably saw two other parts published after the last part. But I've decided (through the thought of someone else's request) that this book will be separate from book 2.

I wasn't really gonna do this, and I'm still having iffy thoughts, but it's whatever.

1. Book 2 will capture what happened with Year 3 of Y/n and Atsumu. I encourage you to read it because obviously this book didn't really leave off with them dating. Book 2 be more progressing. I'm 100% positive.

2. Book 2 will most definitely/probably have drama as well, yk, the usual things that happen in fanfictions.

No, this is not me spoiling it bc tbh, not even I know the full details I want to include. But I do have an idea!

Don't think Im just going with whatever comes to mind because the entirety of this book was already planned out way before I even wrote it.

And I have a notebook solely dedicated to drafting ideas and summaries of my chapters.

If I do not update in the following days, it is because I am coming up with ideas and details.

Finally, hopefully no one gets mad because of this. Again, it wasn't my original plan, but it certainly would be a better option to split this book into another book.

Book 2 will be published in a little bit. I still have to make the cover and come up with a title.

Thank you for reading and all of the support :)
Be sure to check out my profile to see when I publish Book 2.

- j

🎉 You've finished reading ✔︎ ❝ 𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐? ❞, 𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘶 🎉