ɕɦᶏꝕȶꬴꭉ ȿꬴⱱꬴꬼȶɦ

Taehyung sighed softly as he rested his tired body on the coffee table

Taehyung sighed softly as he rested his tired body on the coffee table. He swore he had ran too much these two days that he feels as if his legs had gone numb and his body was screaming to just rest a little.

What happened?

After he turned the page to read more he got a  call from college administration office because there were some complications in his form and documents.

So he spent his Saturday running around getting the right documents and filing up some ...or you can say ton of paperwork.

Soft sigh escaped his lips as he felt his body becoming numb to the slightly cold weather, the wood he was resting his face upon was also helping him to sooth down a little more.

The Sunday afternoon he had planned for himself was totally ruined but this wasn't half bad, sitting at the café relaxing after he was done with the paperwork he was relieved that he didn't had to run more.

Ruffling his hair he sighed as he sipped on his drink, the hot choco felt good at his skin making him wrap his long fingers around the cup inhaling the sweet scent of chocolate.

A soft hum of satisfaction left his throat as the warm drink seem to be relaxing his tired body.

The thought that he had to start college from tomorrow made he groan as it would mean waking up early.

Well it's a part of our life what can we do? He thought as he sipped on the choco slowly savouring it's taste.

His eyes although were having their own mind and wandering to the book inside his bag.

To be honest he doesn't even know when he kept this book in the bag but he does remember making contact with a smooth surface while he was rumbling through things in office for papers.

He must have put it in a hurry.

V....that one word.

The more he thought about her the more confused he got over what he should do and where he could find her...or if he could find her.

It drove him up the wall over the numerous possibilities that could have happened to the girl which he would be robbed off as he wasn't there.

Who is she?

Where is she?

Had he lost her even before getting to her?

Taehyung took out the book and opened the page where the soft polarised picture was wedged between two pages safely.

His finger traced the photo of V that his aunt gave him, his long fingers felt a little edgy on the rough surface.

Her back to him and Taehyung wanted nothing but to go in the photo and turn her around, see her.

Touch her.

Comfort her.

Tell her that someone was there for her...someone she didn't knew yet he was there.