ɕɦᶏꝕȶꬴꭉ ȶⱳꬴȴⱱꬴ

Taehyung sighed as he got ready for his photoshoot, although his mind was drifting towards something else

The makeup artist was doing the last touch up for his lips although he didn't need any for his flawless skin and pink lips that were way too plump and beautiful to resist.

Although he was feeling a little uncomfortable with the fake lip piercing clip on almost scratching his flesh of lips from inside.

"Kim Taehyung." A person said and his face turned to the manager of the place.

"The photographer is ready for you now," he said, making Taehyung nod at him and get up from his place.

Fixing the jacket and lip piercing he walked to the shooting area. The rich coat was a little too warm but it did add a lot of luxurious touch to his outfit making his features come out.

Taehyung sighed and tried to slip into his work mode.

The shuttering of cameras echoed through the place although his mind was still wandering over the things that would have happened to V and the fact that there is a big possibility he would never be able to find it added a whirlwind of emotions into him.

"Taehyung you okay?," The manager asked, making Taehyung blink and come out of his world to see concerned faces staring into his soul.

"Yeah, I am fine," He said but he didn't look convinced.

"Let's take ten," The photographer said and Taehyung sighed and nodded.

Would she be okay? What if someone hurt her? What if she is being hurt by someone at the very moment?

She ain't dead right?

No she ain't, his heart told him she is there somewhere out he just has to figure out where.

The bitter taste of coffee hot his tongue and almost made him wrinkle his nose at it, he was never a fan of coffee but the caffeine was enough to help him keep his mind off of the stuff.

Taehyung felt a little too heavy as his eyes stared at the city outside packed with a hustling crowd filled with noises unaware of how many people are suffering with a smile.

He wonder how many of them were masking their pain hiding it and smiling it away.

"You seem out of it today." The photographer spoke from his side with a big bottle and took a sip of his drink.

"Oh, I am sorry. I am just a little... distracted." Taehyung mumbled feeling guilty for letting his emotions run and get to him when he should be working.

Honestly, he should be more professional towards his work and shouldn't let something so little get to him.

But then again Taehyung knew it was not something little...it was important, she was important.