ɕɦᶏꝕȶꬴꭉ ȶɦᶖꭉȶꬴꬴꬼ

Taehyung sat there with his fingers drumming to the table as he waited with anticipation, sweating dripping down his perfectly structured face as his eyes kept wandering here and there

What the fuck is happening in his life?

"Here you go," A voice pulled his attention and Taehyung tried his best to smile big while Jungkook took the place in front of him, his golden brown locks making the girls nearby swoon over him.

He was mature and the tattoos flexing over his sun kissed skin was nothing but attractive.

He was older, mature and much more charming than Taehyung thought in his mind.

Jungkook ran his tattooed hand in his golden brown locks almost making the onlookers fall for him without even trying.

Taehyung stared at his Ice Americano as Jungkook sips on his own, totally unaware of what effect Jungkook was putting on the women around him.

Taehyung got to admit Jungkook looks way better in black clothes than he imagined.

"So Taehyung, what did you want to talk to me about?," Jungkook asked and Taehyung blinked at the unexpected question.

Well not unexpected but he wasn't ready to answer that question yet.

What did he want?

Oh, fuck what should I ask him?

Are you the Jeon Jungkook who twisted V's life into thorns pricking her body as she suffered each and every day treating her own self and wiping down her own blood acting like she is okay?

Taehyung unconsciously gritted his teeth at the thought and he couldn't help but think it was Jungkook's fault.

But Jungkook had no idea right? He can't be that heartless.

It wasn't his ...fault. He didn't even knew.

Although his subconscious had accepted that fact but somehow a little whisper in his mind blamed Jungkook for it.

If he had never met her she would have never gone through so much hurt.
He thought as he kept staring at the person forth.

Maybe he is another Jeon Jungkook after all.

But his camera said something else.

There were too many facts to be ignored which were haunting him.

Like how Jeon Jungkook was a photographer.

Like how Jungkook is so good at photography as V.

Like how he is so nice.

And how Taehyung is three years younger than Jungkook.

And mainly...

That bunny smile.