Chapter 1

I woke up in my boring bed in my boring room in my boring house, dreading boring school. My friend Sayori and her fuckin thicc tits asked me to fuck her boringly. And I said "ugh, i guess," in my boring voice.

I told her to wait until after the boring club she asked me to see if I liked. After the class that was boring, she boringly brought me to the fucking Literature Club (AKA her boring sex dungeon) Like what? Who the fuck writes? That is boring as fuck. Literature is so fucking boring. I only went because a big hot boring titty milf was there. 🍆. Her name was apparently like Yuki or some shit, I don't know, but it was boring. She had some big, fat, juicy, smelly, mommy milkers.

My chode got hard instantly as I saw all those young girls. (stream young girls by bruno mars. And all his other songs). It started twitching like my mom after she saw some flashing lights at a rave with her boyfriend Tom who was a cat in a hat. I fucked his friend Jerry the mouse's friend Mickey, who was a mouse as well, but boringly.

Anyway, so my 2 inch punisher was fucking rock hard. I slammed my bump like a buzzer on a TV show game. I breathed on Sayori's face slowly whispering "bzzt bzzt,'' every time I hit it. Her face turned red and she told me my breath smelled like onion rings. "I don't brush my teeth on days that aren't birthdays," I then licked my top teeth with the tip of my tongue. Spongy green mold ending up on the brim of my slippery, slickery, wet, pink, glossy, slimy, thick licker.

She giggled and scooped the green mold from my tongue. She sexily popped it in her mouth and moaned "oh yeah 😍." I smiled, the tar and plaque buildup on my teeth boringly sticking to my teeth. A tooth fell out. Yuki or whatever ran over and picked it up, so she could shove it up her huge, dripping, wiggling, jiggling flip flaps later. I know because she told me that and then bit my ear, my tooth, nostril hair, and my thick 2.0006756291 inches worth of penile gummy worms.

Chile, anyways. I didn't want to join this club. Even if it fixed my erectile dysfunction or my constantly itching pubic lice and also healed my herpes completely. Then, something entered me completely. This was the first time anything like this ever happened. I think it could have been their's too. (stream our first time by bruno mars. And all his other songs) I do not know if it was a dildo but I wanted to beastly fuck these smelly mommy milkers so hard that I started crying, passed out, threw up, and peed and pooed everywhere.

My vision was blurry, but I noticed a bright pink haired bitch in front of me. I think her name was Natalie? (stream Natalie by bruno mars. And all his other songs.) She scooped up my poop on the floor and licked it like ice cream. She talked about a new recipe or some fucking shit using my slobbery, watery, smelly, grinch-themed, hairy, poop, which was larger than my member. About 32 yards worth of diarrhea droppings ripping out my asshole. I don't know; sounded pretty boring.

I felt a tickle near my rectal hole. I pulled it out and moaned as i felt a chunky (stream chunky by bruno mars. And also all his other songs.) pubic hair come out my juicy, glossy, oiled up, hairy booty hole. It looked like an asterisk (*). (That is my butthole btw! :D <3 i had herpes on my butthole and shlong and balls and fingers and nostrils and nipple hairs btw!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe~!)

Then, I grabbed her ass but it was boring because my hand was boring. My boring dick hole was getting wet. Its glistening glands were starting to form into clear crystals and drip from my shlong. Giant. Long. Foot. Nutty. Boring. Small. Schlong. Pulling the pubic hair out my ass turned me on so much. I bit my lip...

so chunky (stream chunky by bruno mars

...so chunky (stream chunky by bruno mars. And all his other songs.). I couldn't take it anymore. I shoved three great fingers up my anal hole. "Oh yeah," I juicily whispered into the puddle of my piss. The air my breath made breezily made the puddle ripple.

Sayori and Yuki or whatever remained where they were this whole time, t-posing. Natalie (stream natalie by bruno mars. And all his other songs) on the other hand, put her pinky inside my throbbing, veiny, penis hole. Although it was small, it had the strength of a gorilla (stream gorillas by bruno mars. And all his other songs.)

My penis was so hard. It grew by about 0.927827 inches. Oh yeah. It was like a grenade (stream grenade by bruno mars. And all his other songs.) about to explode juicy, sticky, stenchy, white, unborn children. "Mommy," I cried out after remembering being an egg and having sex with a seductive sexy sperm. I was going to miss my little friends. They were too good to say goodbye. (stream Too Good to Say Goodbye by Bruno Mars. And all his other songs.) But I knew I would love them forever. Just the way they are. (stream Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. And all his other songs.)
(I do not think that is how reproduction works)

My dripping magma, fire, blunt, and lumpy cock will be forever locked out of heaven (stream Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars. And all his other songs.). Next thing you know, Natsuki's warm, speckly, grimy taco shell enveloped my big-toe-looking rooster.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," I sputtered making sure she heard me growling fiercely "You are the shell I am the pork."

She crossed her arms while her perfect round fire pit tuna pussy sprang on my broken fishing pole. This was way different from when I practiced with daddy. I blushed at the thought. He always said "Chugga chugga choo choo," when he was about to reach his finishing foxy climax and that is why I always ferociously tap my cock button to Thomas the Train fanfics.

"Please me," (stream Please Me by Bruno Mars. And all his others songs.) Natsuki moaned out while Yuri and Sayori were just standing there. Those mother fuckers think I don't notice them fingering their tightly gushing bumholes? Their fingernails have brownie poop and chunks of nuts in the poop already.

I smirked and licked my vaseline needing ass lips as I sucked the poop out of my fingernail. It added a new addition of shade to my teeth that I had always wanted heheh.

 It added a new addition of shade to my teeth that I had always wanted heheh