Chapter 3 -The sword of the Gods

And so there we were in the kingdom of tree only a little bit and a war will start to find me. I never todd something like this could happen to me i todd i was just a normal kid who was abandoned but now i know the truth about my live and my parents. So now it begins

Some one run toward us it was a soldier he sed there here chief there coming to attack us so the chief sed dam there here already okey lets show them what happen when you challenge the tree clan lets move out Zero you know what to do. That was the last word he sed toward me before he left in a golden armer and so i saw how a great army go's to battle it was beautiful how are chief put all his power to fight on but in the end he could not hold them back for to long and so i saw how soldiers run in toward the city. And attack everyone and so i todd back what the chief sed and i run toward the altar of swords but the thing i feared just came after me the man in black with his claymore.

But just when i was about there i fell down and the man was there standing in front of me i was so scared. he sed i am here to take you to my king come with me and i try to run away bit than he trows me back toward a three and sed don't try to run or els i will break you. And i was so scared but than something happened like that day in the forest a portal just opened and the man sed huh whats this a magical portal dam. And there he was the same man who saved me from the monster wolf and the man sed to me do you need some help here kiddo. and i sed yes please and so the man start laughing and sed okey and he draws out his magical sword it was so beautiful and the. Both of the man start fighting and slashing sword toward each other it was like a god like battle. but than the man sed run into the alter and so i run toward the altar and the man in black try's to come after me but the man keeps protecting me with all he got the keep fighting and fighting.

And finally there i was in front of the altar of sword and i went inside to see what my father left behind what i saw in the middle of the room was a great sword. there was a reading on the floor it sed the one who hold this sword is the one that rules the universe the power of time and space and creations only a king can hold this sword.

But then i heard a explosion outside so i took the sword and draw it and run outside and i saw the man laying on the ground surrounded by enemy's and the man in black. But than I heard a voice telling me to cal this name crimson Blade awaken so i called that name and the sword start to glow with blue flame surrounding the blade and i run and slash the blade toward the man in black and the man was thrown toward the three and he was unconscious and so he was captured and held there in prison. And thats how the army of the human fled back to there kingdom the know that i found the sword when the saw the light of the hall of dragons and so thats how the war ended and the man stands up and sed are you okey and i sed yeah I'm okey aam and the man sed o yeah my name is zato i was send here to help you out. the one who send me will be here soon

If you liked this chapter please comment or vote!! And il answer back hope you enjoyed it thanks for reading