chapter 13 - The Fire Kingdom (Updated)

And so finally I left the Tower of dragons and so i was walking toward the fire kingdom there i wil know what I must do.
And so i walked and than 3days later I was finally at the bridge of fire and there were two gaurd standing there at the end of the bridge I walked toward them.

And the gaurd sed "halt who are you and what are you doing here this is holy ground only for fire clan members."

And i replayed with "my name is Zero I'm here because kotobu send me here."

Gaurd replayed "oowh sorry master kotobu send you you may enter."

So i kept walking and than I saw a giant gate I walked true the gate and i finally saw the great fire kingdom.

And I walked inside toward the castle and so when I was at the castle there was a gaurd standing there

And the gaurd sed "follow me"

And so i followed the gaurd and i was at the Troon room and than the door opened up. And I walked inside and there he was the king of fire sitting on his Troon

And the king sed to me "who are you boy and why are you here why did kotobu send you here."

And i sed "I am Zero I was told that I wil know what I should be doing if I kom here"

And the king replayed "hhmm so your the legandary Zero huh my name is King Crux the great flame Master."

And the king looked at me and stands up and walked away from me and he sed "follow me il show you what you should be doing with your live. were going toward the alter of fire and power."

And i looked surprised and follow king crux toward the temple.

Hello everyone thanks for reading my navel please vote and leave a comment the next chapters wil be the great awesome fight chapters and than the story begins for real with new and great character hope you read it and comment and vote on my navel.