chapter 20 - The Dark Knight

and so we Finished looking in the book of History's and so we left the library and walked outside and king crux looked at me. and sed "there is only one way to get as strong as the alqurrium family

and I looked at crux "what do you mean how can we become as strong as them"

And crux sed " I already prepared it something very special if you survive this trial you wil become even stronger then all of them."

"huh serieus how can that be"

And crux smiled "he's here follow me Zero"

And so we walked at the back of the castle at the training ground when I walked closer I felt a very strong pressure in the sky. like i never felt before in my live my body would even move the power scared me to much to even move forward. the only thing I saw was a man or it was a demon in een black armor with black smoke coming from his back and he grab his claymore from his back and he slashes his blade the power was to strong and than he turn around and looked at me.

and crux walked forward "he so you finally here i was waiting for you man "

And the man sed "sorry I was busy with something in the middel kingdom"

"I understand so this is the kid i meant his name is zero"

And the man walked forward "so this is Zero huh I am the one the called the Dark Knight of Destruction I am the king of the shadow realm ruler of all demons. my name is aldio"

And I could finally move again "pleasure to meat you aldio"

And aldio looked at me "from today we wil be training none stop it's going to be hell on earth for u i will teach you everything I know and il make you stronger than ever."

"serieus" I sed with a big smile "let's start already"

aldio smiled "hahaha not yet boy we wil go to my realm the demon kingdom there you wil learn everything you need to know from me I wil make you very strong how your dad wanted you to be as."

And aldio turn around "crux take the kid inside end let him pack his stuff we wil leave soon let him go inside we have company."

"I understand let's go Zero"

And he took me inside to pack my stuff but back at the training ground

aldio "show yourself"

two enemy's walked forward from the forest at the back of the training ground "so you guys are alqurrium huh" And aldio draw his claymore and the enemy sed " move old man or you die" And the two man run toward eldio "you guys serieus are stupid for attacking with out knowing your enemy"

And aldio used flash step to dissappear and he teleported at there back and he cut them with one slash and than he jumpt in the sky and put his blade at his back and he fly back toward them toward the ground. like a meteor the impact of his blade destroyed the hole battle field and both of the enemy where killed with one hit. "was that it so weak you guys are"

And than crux and zero return to aldio "where read..... what the hell happend here!!!"

aldio smild "hahaha nothing much let's go"

And so it was time to leave the fire kingdom

if you guys liked the chapter please vote and comment hihi

i just update the chapter a bit enjoy the story you all please vote and comment when you can