02

The time has finally arrived...

The U.A's entrance exam had everyone talking about it.

Mari found herself at the bottom of the stairs and she looks up. The U.A's sign was huge, her eyes were glimmering, and she couldn't believe that the day had come. She finally can get into the school where her parents met and fell in love.

"Ah, Mari chan!" she heard her name and turned towards the source.

"Izuku kun!" she waves at him and noticed a girl with a brown bob hairstyle standing next to him.

"Uraraka san, this is Mari, she is a friend of mine..." he introduces and the two girls shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you!" Uraraka said.

"The pleasure is all mine!" Mari replies gleefully.

"Shall we go now?" Midoriya asked and the two nodded their heads before walking up the stairs.

"So, Mari chan. Why did you want to come here?" Uraraka asked while they walked into the compound.

"I wanted to follow in my parents' footsteps!" Mari expresses herself and Midoriya had to whisper into her ear.

"Nobody knows, Mari chan!" he said and Mari nervously giggled.

"Oh, Mari! You're here!" her name was called out again and the three teens turned to look for it.

"Togata senpai!" she beamed a bright grin at the blond before running towards him.

"Remember my friends? Nejire and Tamaki?" Togata pointed at the two other students and the girl waved at her.

"Yes, I do! Are they in the same class as you?"

"Well, Nejire and Tamaki are in the same class. While I am the only one in class B. That's what happens if you don't do well in the written exams, haha..."

"I'll make sure I'll do my best..." she laughed and the bell rang.

"We aren't supposed to be here talking to you. But we want to wish you good luck with the exams, Mari chan. Go kick some butts!" Togata pats her head and left with his friends.

She quickly made her way back to Midoriya and Uraraka. The teens looked at her in surprise, how many people does she know of here?

"Welcome, welcome!" a voice was heard from the speaker and it was easy to recognize.

"Present Mic!"

"Yes, it's me! Present Mic! Welcome to U.A's entrance exams, future heroes! Please go into the auditorium to listen for further details!"

The trio walked into the hall and sat next to each other. Mari saw Principal Nezu on-screen and nudged Midoriya to look at it.

"Let us begin the rules and regulations for the exams, then I'll be taking some of your questions about it..." Principal Nezu said and started the introductions.

__________

*Mumbles, mumbles, mumbles*

Mari just stares at the person next to her, Midoriya. He has a bad habit of mumbling and it was getting louder to the extent that a boy with glasses and suit, stood up to point it out.

"Izuku kun, it's going to be alright..." Mari cooed.

"I don't know if I could do it... It's easy for you, Mari chan since you've been a side- mm!" Mari quickly covers his mouth.

"Ha, ha, Izuku kun~ your mumbling is getting louder again~" she gave him a grin, the poor boy was already nervous from just sitting in the auditorium.