Chapter 6

What will happen when Stray Kids' leader, Bang Chan, fell in love with Lee Felix, a spy from MiaoRV?

A/N: I'm trying to hurry and complete this ChanLix fanfic so I can focus on MinSung "A Flower For You". So if it look like I'm rushing, I am. 🌸

⚠️ Reminder: This fanfic might contain smut.

Keyword: " Might "

Only depends if I feel like writing it. And also, there will be attempt of rape, so be aware of what you're reading. ⚠️

»»——★——««

▸ ┈┈┈┈ Tears ┈┈┈┈ ◂

"Explain yourself Han Jisung.", Chan glared at the younger who shrink down.

"U-uh, I-i..", Jisung was afraid to speak.

"Han Jisung, I am talking to you. Are you disobeying me? Fucking explain.", Chan yell at him.

Felix looked at the trembling Jisung and hugged him. "L-look, I-I can just f-forget all of t-this. T-there is no n-need to–"

Chan slam his hands on his desk.

"Close your fucking mouth, did I fucking ask you to speak?", he glared at Felix who looked away quickly.

Felix apologize, "N-no.. s-sorry...", tears were threatening to fall out.

Chan ask once more again and Jisung trembling told him.

Chan sighed in frustration. "Everyone. Get out. Now."

They all left his office with the two tearing boy.

Minho held Jisung's trembling hands to calm him down. This was the fourth time they saw Chan angry. The first, second, and third were bad enough to make them not anger Chan in the future.

"I-I'm sorry... hiccup.. s-sorry...", Felix cries as he apologizes quietly.

Changbin who was next to him held his hands. "It's alright, Lixie you did nothing wrong. Don't cry.", he smiled.

This made Felix's eye tear even more.

"H-he... h-he hates m-me n-now B-binnie h-hyung...", this made Changbin tighten his hands on Felix's.

"He doesn't. Don't worry Lixie. Trust me!", Changbin changed his voice into a cute tone making Felix chuckle a bit.

"T-thank you."

»»——☆——««

11:23 AM

When Felix arrived at his apartment, he didn't want to be there. He want his brothers to be there and comfort him.

He thought back of what happened while he was at their hideout and started again sobbing. He didn't like the tone and words Chan used. He didn't like how Chan glared at him. He didn't like how he's falling in love with Chan. He didn't like it at all.