Chapter 2

What will happen when Stray Kids' leader, Bang Chan, fell in love with Lee Felix, a spy from MiaoRV?

⚠️ Reminder: This fanfic might contain smut.

Keyword: " Might "

Only depends if I feel like writing it. And also, there will be attempt of rape, so be aware of what you're reading. ⚠️

»»——☆——««

 ҉Previously on Chapter 1 ҉ 

Felix got a job from Kim Hajoon to be a spy in Stray kids' gang/mafia. Before joining, Felix must get all their trust so they wouldn't be suspicious of him. With that, he enrolled into JYPTRASH where all the members are there.

He first met Jeaongin, Seungmin second, and the rest lastly at lunchtime which turned into food war with Chan, SKZ's leader, protecting Felix from getting any food onto him. Afterward, PE came and Felix was uncomfortable with the looks the male student give him so he stuck close to Chan the entire time.

While changing back into his clothing, Felix felt a pair of eyes staring at him. He turned around and saw...

»»——★——««

┈┈┈┈ Suspicious ┈┈┈┈

"Hyung? Why are you still here? I thought you left already?", Felix asked Chan.

"I thought I can get to know you better at a cafe that recently opened. So I waited. It's only a 7 minutes walk away.", Chan smiled and put his hand on his nape.

"Umm, yeah that's fine. Let me contact Johnny hyung!", Felix said smiling and reached out his phone to text him.

'Johnny? Isn't that the name of the members in MiaoRV? No... it can't be. There's a lot of people named Johnny, I shouldn't assume.', Chan eyed Felix.

'Why isn't Johnny hyung texting back?', Felix thought and decided to call him. After a few seconds he picked up.

"Hyung!~ why didn't you text me back earlier?", Felix whined.

"Haha, sorry Felix I was driving.", he apologized.

"No, it's okay. Anyway hyung, I made a friend here and he said he want to get to know me better at a cafe! Can I go? You can pick me up later!", Felix said excitedly.

Johnny hesitated for a bit and said yes.

"Thank you hyung! I love you!", Felix ended the call.

"Um, should we go now?", Felix asked Chan who was still staring at him.

"Hyung?", Felix waved his hand in front of Chan's face, "Channie hyung?"

"H-huh? Sorry?"

"Shall we go now?", Felix ask again.