Chapter 4

What will happen when Stray Kids' leader, Bang Chan, fell in love with Lee Felix, a spy from MiaoRV?

⚠️ Reminder: This fanfic might contain smut.

Keyword: " Might "

Only depends if I feel like writing it. And also, there will be attempt of rape, so be aware of what you're reading. ⚠️

»»——★——««

▸ ┈┈┈┈ Party ┈┈┈┈ ◂

One Week Later

"Hey, Lixie!", Jisung waved.

"Oh, Sungie!", Felix happily walked over to where Jisung and the rest are sitting at and sat down next to Chan.

"Lixie, Jackson Wang is holding a party this Friday and I want to you to come.",

"Why?", Felix tilt his head.

"I thought you can find yourself a girlfriend!", Jisung winked.

"But Sungie, I'm not allow to date so how can I find myself a girlfriend?", Felix asked.

"Mm, well... please just come~",

"Mm, I might have to ask my brothers...", Felix said.

"W-wait! Don't tell them! They're so overprotective of you! So keep it a secret from them alright?", Jisung begged.

"Okay, I'll try!"

»»——☆——««

"Oi, Felix!", Chan waved.

"Oh! Channie hyung!", Felix walked over where Chan and the others are.

"Glad you can- whoa..", Chan stared at Felix.

"W-what?"

"Y-you're clothing, it's very different?"

"Ah, that's right. Sungie texted me to wear these clothing!", Felix happily said.

Felix is wearing a black leather pant and a white lace crop top. While Chan is wearing a black leather pant and leather jacket with a plain white shirt.

Chan glared at Jisung who immediately turns away.

Chan sighed and took off his leather jacket and made Felix wear it.

Felix was confused, "Is my clothing bad?", he asked.

"N-no, it's just that.. people were looking at you and I thought you might feel uncomfortable with the clothing you're wearing.", Chan nervously chuckled.

"Oh! I see now. Channie hyung, what do we do at a party?"

"Well, you dance, drink, play games, and talk with some people. Anyway Felix, please just stick by my- and he's gone.."

While Chan was talking, Felix left to the kitchen to find food. As he enters the kitchen, he saw two person making out already. The two notices Felix and he ( Felix ) excuses himself but the two stopped him.

"Babe, ain't he a cutie?", the half-naked girl touched Felix's chin.

The half-naked boy looked at Felix and agreed.