One sided love

LEE DONGHAE'S POV

I called Doo Joon after sending Jessica to her house and told the younger about what happened.

"What should I do now?" I asked Doo Joon.

"First, don't let her be alone, just go to her house tomorrow. I'm sure she really needs someone by her sides now." Doo Joon said.

"It hurts me to see her like that."

"I think you really are in love with her." "And just now you said her younger sister might live in Jeju right? "Talked about that, halmeoni's birthday celebration will be in Jeju too. So maybe you can bring Jessica with you and look for her younger sister later." The younger suggested.

"That's right, thank you Doo Joon ahh." I ended the call.

I can't wait to tell Jessica about this tomorrow. I smiled.

Jessica's POV

I am too tired of crying from last night. It was all like a dream, but my one and only dream now is shattered.

I heard someone rings the bell and I open the door to see Donghae is carrying a tray of food on his palm.

"Donghae ssi?" I said to him with blank expression.

"Can I come in?" He smiled and I just let him in.

"You haven't eaten yet right?" Donghae asked and I just slowly shake my head.

"I don't have any appetite." I sighed.

"Look, I know that we just met but I also know that you're a strong girl. Your mom must be sad if she sees you are disheartened."

"Plus, you need to look for your younger sister." Donghae said further and I just hug him, crying in his arms again.

"It's ok, just cry. I'll always be here for you." Donghae caress my back of head.

"Now, how do I find my younger sister?" I finally spoke after calming myself a bit.

"Let's go to Jeju island." Donghae said.

KIM JONGIN'S POV

I decided to go to the cafe where Soo Jung works after Sehun and Jinri insist to tell me nothing whenever I asked about Soo Jung to them.

I saw her at the counter taking order from the customer and I just smiled and take a que.

"Yes sir, may I take your order?" Soo Jung said.

"I want you."

"I'm sorry, we didn't have that on our menu." Soo Jung politely said. Her eyes are still fixed on the tablet, waiting to key in my order.

"I still want you." I repeat my words trying to surpress my laugh.

"I'm sorry sir, maybe you can try our signature drinks?" That was when our eyes locked and she almost yelled at me but had to hold it since they are not alone.

"Yah, Kim Jongin, stop playing, I'm working you know." Soo Jung speaks in a low voice.

"Ok, then just give me anything except..."

"Iced vanilla right?" Soo Jung cuts my words.

"As expected of my beloved Soo Jungie."

"Mr. Kim Jongin, your drink is ready." I went to Soo Jung again after taking my drink.

"Are you free tonight?" I asked her.

"Yes, why?" Soo Jung said.

"Then meet me at Namsan Tower tonight." I said to her before leaving the cafe.