It's me

JESSICA'S POV

Doo Joon, Donghae and I finally arrived at the hotel. The hotel workers are welcoming the three of us at the lobby. After all, the hotel is indeed theirs.

"This is the key of your room." "Doo Joon and I had something to settle first, will you be ok by yourself?" Donghae handed the key to me.

"Don't worry about me, just go and do the things that you need to settle first ok?" I smiled at him taking the key.

"If anything just give me a call."

"Arasso, now go, Doo Joon is already waiting for you."

I went out to level 12 where my room is and is about to enter the room when suddenly I hear someone call my name.

"Soo Yeon unnie!" I turned back and I saw Jinri.

"Jinri?" What are you doing here?"

"We were invited for the chairwoman's birthday party tonight." Jinri said.

"What about you unnie?" Jinri asked.

"Actually I came to look for my sister after knowing that she might be here and I was invited for tonight's party too."

"By the way, are you guys heading somewhere?"

"Yeah, we are going to Soo Jung's house." Sehun answered.

"What do you mean by Soo Jung's house?"

"Ermm, actually Soo Jung has moved here." Jinri said.

"What!? But why so sudden?" I ask them.

"It's a long story." Jinri answered.

"Nevermind, you can tell me on our way there."
"I mean if you allow me to come with you guys." I said.

"Of course, Soo Jung would be more than happy to see you here." Jinri smiled and we walked towards the rented car.

KIM JONGIN'S POV

Hara noona and I have already arrived at the hotel and we went to the receptionist to check in.

I was hoping that tonight I would get to see Jinri and Sehun. I really need to ask them about what happened.

"Noona, just take a rest first ok, I'll see you tonight." I said to Hara noona giving her room key.

"It's ok, don't worry about me, I'd like to look around." Hara said and I just nodded before going into the elevator.

JUNG SOO JUNG'S POV

I'm going to take halmeoni to the hospital in a while. She was supposed to be admitted yesterday but she insisted to spend the night at the house.

"Halmeoni, I met Sun Young unnie yesterday and she asked me to help her doing some cakes delivery at the hotel tonight." I said while checking whether things that we want to bring to the hospital has been packed.

"Really? I wish I can meet her, send my regards to Sun Young when you see her later."

"Soo Jung ahh~~"

"Is someone here?" Halmeoni said when we heard the voice.

"It must be Jinri and Sehun." They said they are going to send us to the hospital. I said then open the door.

"Anyeong Soo Jung!" Soo Yeon unnie greets me with smile.

"But how come?"

"Aren't you going to let us in first?" Sehun said jokingly.

"Have a sit first, I'll go and make some drink for you guys."

"We are fine, don't trouble yourself." Jessica said.