Josh x mully:the pat down (part 1)

Ship: josh x mully
Words: 470
(This will just be the beginning before the smut in part 2 ;))
Context: mully works in the airport, as an officer patting down people after the metal detectors. Josh goes through and gets more than a pat down.
(Pat down👀👐)
——————————————-

"Ugh not this again" josh groaned, he didn't have a good history with metal detectors, he hated always needing to remove his belt in front of so many people.

It has always been embarrassing passing through and receiving a Pat down by the officers, always getting back weird glances he never knew why for.

"Alright just step in sir" the officer spoke, as josh watched his eyes slowly scan his body from top to bottom, bitting his lip slightly.

Josh was clearly disturbed by this yet decided not to comment, walking slowly through the frame resulting in a sudden loud beep.

"Fuck" josh murmured to himself, since he obviously knew what was next.

"Sir please take off all metal accessories of your person, from earrings to belt thank you" mully spoke casually as if he's intended for this to happen.

Josh hated yet enjoyed it slightly at how perverted mully was towards him, he hasn't met anyone in a while so he was quite thankful to bump into some guy that was hinting attraction to him.

Josh began to jostle his belt quickly, after he took of his earrings. Josh could see mully's smirk widen as josh got closer and closer into taking off his pants.

"I will now do a quick Pat down to check for any necessary weapons or dangerous object on your person"

Mully approaches josh as he begins to place his hands on his shoulders, squeezing slightly to feel any signs of muscles while patting down.

"Please open your arms to a T-pose sir"

Mully immediately feels josh's chest as he lifts his arms up. Then suddenly back to the sides of his chest to release suspicion of others.

Josh released soft grunts and moans as mully felt his body from top to bottom, turning slightly to allow mully's hands to be blocked as he reached for his ass.

"Fuck, nice ass man" he spoke into mully ear, winking and once again biting his lips.

"Not now man, there's people around", josh whispered back, embarrassed how mully was slowly groping him.

"Sure, meet me in the upper level bathroom, the one placed in the edge of the airport"

"Fuck, I can't wait"

—————————————
Soo this is part 1 for now and part 2 will be the smut :))

Btw note that I do not care if my story does not makes sense irl and realistically, bc I'm too lazy to lay the specifics of details and what so ever.

Remember to comment on what you think on this! :))

~ bush signing off♻️♻️