Juicy x mully:the wedgie mishap

Ship: Juicy x mully
Words:1706 (Oh geez this is a Long one)

Context: when juicy meets with mully, he greets him with a sneaky wedgie prank but gets shocked when he finds something else rather than regular underwear (the wedgie mishap 🤭👖)
———————————————

"I can't wait to give him a wedgie attack! His reaction is gonna be so funny!" Juicy spoke to himself as he hid from a distance, stalking his target as he waits for the right time to strike.

He sees mully and smashing waiting for juicy, in the empty parking lot of target. They looked kind of bored, definitely talking while waiting for juicy's presence.

Mully's back is finally facing him as the only way he would get caught to his plan to be foiled was if smashing were to point him out before he could do it but juicy knew—smashing's Brain was way too slowed to comprehend him at all.

"Now!" He exclaimed in his head as they don't notice him till smashing finally shouted his name, only when juicy grabs ahold of what he thought was mully's underwear but wasn't,

It seems like one but it was different,

From experience, juicy knew what it was,

He just couldn't believe what he saw instead,

Mully

Was

Wearing

A

Goddamn

Jockstrap.

——————————————
(Note: If u don't know what that is by the end of this, I'll explain at the end, scroll down if u wanna know now :))
——————————————
Juicy immediately let's go of the handle as it repels back into place, releasing a Loud snap sound that made smashing curious and confused.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuckFuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuc-' mully's mind shouted at him till juicy began to speak.

"Mully, what was that?"

"I-uh j-juicy?? I can explain, u-uh" mully was blabbering by now, face read with embarrassment, he was surprised that juicy found this out so quickly, unintentionally as well.

Juicy just remained quiet, he had nothing to say yet a lot to question, he actually has no idea what to do now.

What was mully plan?

Why was mully wearing a jockstrap?

Was it because of him coming over?

'No.. it can't be..can it?' Juicy thought as smashing's nervous chuckle brought both of them to realise how tense this was getting.

"Uh, I think we should start going..shall we?"

"O-oh yea yea sure"

All of them start to move into mully's car as smashing decides to drive for now, back to his home.

They both looked down, avoiding any possible way of eye contact between each other—this was unfortunately really boring for smashing, as he groaned for any sort of conversation or action to happen.

"I swear if none of you start speaking I'm leaving both of you guys on the road to walk there yourselves" smashing threatened.

"Fine alright! Geez.. Soo, juicy how has your weekend been?" Mully starts the convo.

"Uhh, it's alright I Guess, same old same old." Juicy replied, as dry as could. He was too conflicted to be able to restore back his crazy, happy mood.