𝑂𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠☁︎︎

After you talked to quackity for a little bit you decided to look at his Instagram and see what he looks like.
You we amazed and You stalked him for a little until your ex came home. And. To your surprise he's drunk again. When ever hes like that you stay in your room for the rest of the night. Because you were scared of when he comes home like that because of your abusive dad your dad always treated your mom like shit didn't do anything. And you were lucky if he came home from where ever he was going and when you were little. And you made a little bit of a mess he would. Kick you and slap your mom. And leave..
It's been a a week when you started talking to quackity / Alex. Witch he said call him by And we know a lot about each other now. And he knows about the whole. Ex boyfriend situation.

シ Alex
---------------------------------------

Hey Alex he's back home and he is drunk again I locked my door.

Hey it's ok do you wanna ft and talk about. How. Cute my cat is ??

Yess

————————————————————

Y/n : omg how does your cat do that bhahahaaa.

Alex: hahahaha I don't know.

You were laying in bed Watching how cute. His cat is and Your ex boyfriend barges through your door. You. Instantly grab your phone and you thought you.Hung up but you didn't.
He came in the room and started tairng apart your room and you tried stopping him but. He. Slapped you and you we crying on on the floor When he finally walked out the front door and was gone. You grabbed your phone and look that Alex was still there.
Alex: what's your address pack a bag
Y/n: omg did you hear that whole thing I'm so sorry
Alex : don't be hey hey it's ok I'm gonna get you. Out of there. Pack a. Bag I am buying you a plan ticket.
Y/ n : wait. I cant leave What if he finds me what if- * You get intrupted by alexs voice *
Alex : Y/n you need to get out of there please Pack a bag. For a little bit. I don't want you to be in that house anymore please
Y/n : idk Alex. I'm scared ..

Alex: hey look at me you will be safe with me whatever happens I will be there to. Protect you no matter what ok and this is how I'm protecting you Go pack a bag your flight leaves in An hour. Stay on the phone with me plz.

Y/n: IM AN HOUR ?!?!!!
Alex : yep

You started packing and. You were thinking. " even tho i have only met this guy two weeks ago I feel like we have been friends of ever. And I love it he is the only person I trust right now. "
When you were all packed up you did a double check to see if you got everything. And you did. You headed to your car and still on the phone with Alex. He cheered you up and. You to had a deep convo on the way the the airport. When you arrived. At the airport it was empty with o my a few people In it. You were confused so you checked the time and it was 2am "what!??! " You said Soon enoughyou got to your gate and the nerves started to build up so you went on insta. Your gate was called and you. Went to your seat and. Put your headphones on and stated listening to" how to save a life by the fray ".