𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝐿𝐿 ☏

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎𝙰/𝙽 ⚠︎︎⚠︎︎.  Ok so.  I really like  the way this story is going so  if you have any other ideas that will make this story more interesting plz tell. Me thxx :D

When  we got back. From the beach we decided to  go watch   A  movie in Alex's room.  What movie should we watch-   * phone starts to ring *  hello ??  Y/n says
Hello Y//n   Mom !?!??   What do you want.??  I have some news that I should have . Told you awhile ago but didn't  why would I care mom ?!?! Y/n says   Because it's about  grandpa....  what do you mean  y/n said he's not with us anymore....   you instantly drop down to the floor and. Start to tear up. Your grandma was suffering from cancer and the doctors told.  Us that he would only last a few days but instead he lasted for  6 months he was getting better tho y/n said. With tears rolling down her face   Ik. But  he was in pain.. ok I just wanted to say that to you y/n's mom said. And hung up.  With no hesitation you  throw your phone and Alex enters the room with popcorn .
OMG WHAT HAPPENED WHY YOU SAD. ALEX SAID.   My grandpa died a few months ago and my mom just called me witch she hasn't called me  ever sence. I moved out you say crying you eyes out. Alex comes over to you and    Puts you on the bed. And  cuddles you. Until you calm down and fall asleep..
Alex's POV
When I walked in on y/n crying all I could think about is the worst. But it kinda sadly. Was the worst. My first instinct was to  calm her down. So I I gave her cuddles and I wasn't expecting  them back but I got them back and she fell asleep on me and it was the most cutest thing .  When I was  staring at the ceiling takeing In everything that is happening right now and I was thinking    Do I like her ???..  I smile at her text I can't stop thinking about her  and  I love everything about her I caught My self smiling at the thought of her...

A/n sorry for the short chapter  I need ideas for this story so plzz  give ideas if you have any. And  this is not proff read so if you see an error - no you don't lol.
404words