ꕥ𝐶𝑂𝑁𝐹𝑈𝑆𝐸𝐷 ꕥ

It has been a few days sense I got the call from my mom and. I still am a little bit down about it but Alex had made it so much better if I wasn't here I would be still in that hell With my ex boyfriend Trough out these few days me and Alex have gotten a lot closer Tonight. We are. Streaming on Alex's twitch Chanel and I haven't been more excited we are going on the dream smp it's very exciting.. y/n !Alex yells We goin live in 2 mins !!
Ok I will be down in 2mins you said with a laugh. Are you ready ?? Alex asked Yea I'm a little scared. You say Why he asked. Don't know lol you said. Ok chat today we are POPIN OFFF. We are POPIN off watching him do that is so funny. Ok chat we have a special guest and she is my best friend ever !!! Here she is. Hi chat you say. Alex's asked. If you wanted to switch seats you said no it's ok - you and Alex have gotten really comfortable with each other And you felt pretty confident. So you just say on his lap. Alex go's with it surprisingly and he wraps his arms around you and puts his chin on your shoulder and teaches you how to play. The two of you. Weren't evening paying attention to the chat they were just jumping around pissing bad boy halo off And laughing really hard- there was something new between us at the monument and it's not like friendship feelings I think I'm in love with him. ...

We aren't even paying attention to the chat hahhahaha you say Ok should we talk to the chat for a little bit ?? Alex asked. Sure why not you say with a smile on your face. Witch you haven't. Seen a real one in your face in a while you missed it:') you actually feel really happy around Alex. Should I tell him ?? What if he doesn't like me back?!??- uh Y/n you ok he asked you as you get pulled out of space We continued to answer questions for a good 30 mins then we ended the
stream
So what do you wanna do now ? Alex asked you. Uhhh. Ooo lets go to the beach and we. Play in the water. This time we should bring a. Huge blanket and extra towels. You said while running to the cave room.

This is your bathing suit or what ever. Bathing suit you want

  Bathing suit you want