끝?

"jackson! just give up already !" y/n screamed as she struggled to keep her magic going

"HAHA see? you're weak y/n. its you who should be giving up !" jackson said as he kept pushing through his magic.
jungkook was fighting woojin when he saw y/n was about to be blast with jackson magic. it was then he stopped attacking woojin and just in time he went in and hug y/n before they both got blasted with the powerful beam.
...
"ʏ/ɴ? ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?"
"ʏ/ɴ ! ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?!". jungkook screamed as he looked around. but everything was white. he saw nothing but just white .
he couldnt see anything. was this heaven? it couldnt be. he walked.
it seemed endless. he walked for what felt like hours when suddenly he saw a beautiful building. nothing else was there just the building. it was also white but had different textures. was he in a different dimension?
the building looked old. but at the same time new. "ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ."
...
"JUNGKOOK!"
jungkook's grip losens and he collapse on tue ground. y/n kneeled down and put his head on her lap as tears threatened to leave her eyes.
"how could you jackson. HOW COULD YOU ?!"
"HAHAHAHA it was his fault for getting in my way and anywa he deserves it. just surrender y/n you are useless and worthless."
...
"SHES NOT USELESS AND WORRHLESS !"
by now jungkook was standing up facing the women with his bloodshot eyes.
"ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ. ᴡʜʏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴇᴘ ɪɴ. ɪғ sʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟᴛ ɪsɴᴛ ᴜsᴇʟᴇss ᴡʜʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴᴛ sʜᴇ ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ ᴀɴғ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙʟᴀsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪᴛ."

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER !"

...
"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM !"
"HAHA LOVE? you really believe in that?! you met a couple of weeks ago how could you possibly love each other !"
"BECAUSE WE HAVE A CONNECTION ! WE WERE BORN TO BE WITH EACH OTHER ! EVENTHOUGH WE JUST MET IVE NEVER LOVE SOMEONE AS HARD AS I AM NOW !"
jackson laughed hysterically.
"you fool. you really dont know how the universe work dont you?"
...
"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE UNIVERSE!"
"ᴏʜ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ sᴜᴘʀɪsᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ."
"WELL YOU CLEARLY DONT ! Y/N WAS GIFTED WITH THE POWER OF LIGHT AND I WAS CURSED WITH THE POWER OF DARKNESS WHICH ONLY MEANS WE WERE BORN TO FIND EACH OTHER AND BALANCE THE MAGIC IN US"
The women remained silence.
"I NEED TO GO BACK PLEASE !"
"ɪғ ɪ ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴘᴜ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ?"
jungkook was stunned. what would he need to bring? jackson's head? some sort of fotage? what?
"i-i dont know."
jungkook looked down with glossy eyes.
the women walked closer and bent down to his level.
"ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴄɪᴏᴜs. ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴀʏs ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏʀ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴡᴀʏ. ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴛᴇsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ. ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴡɪsᴇʟʏ."
"t-then ill find the gate way !"
he looked up to look at the women only to find her hood covering her eyes.
"ɪᴛs ᴍɪʟᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ. ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ʏ/ɴ ᴡᴘᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴅɪᴇᴅ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ."
...
"WHAT FATE HAHAHAHA !"
"WHAT NONESENSE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT !"

"GO TO HELL JACKSON !"
"gladly y/n. but before that I WOULD WANT TO INVITE YOU TO COME WITH ME !"
with that jackson blasted a beam.
y/n quickly let go of jungkook and dodge the beam and shot back. woojin was at the side watching. he didnt know what to do. he looked at jungkook and instantly regret his choice. so he ran to jungkook and shook him vigorously.
"wake jungkook. wake up please save y/n. IM SORRY ! PLEASE PUNISH ME IN ALL WAYS ! just wake up and save y/n. theres no time.
...
"I DONT KNOW !"
"ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ. ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʀᴜɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ."
"i-i" he suddenly gasp.
("ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴘᴜʟᴅɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ.")
𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑖𝑡. Jungkook thought.
"I HAVE MADE MY CHOICE !"
she nod waiting for his response.
"I WILL HAVE THE EVIDENCE!"
...
"UGH!"
y/n's back hit the tree. jackson came closer and was right now infront of her face.
"aww poor y/n. she lost. without her so called soulmate. how weak. HAHA. any last word-"
suddenly jackson was hit by something and he flew into the air but luckily he landed on his feet. he looked up and saw jungkook.
...
"YOU SAID OUR DESTINY ! WHICH MEANS YOU KNOW ME AND Y/N ARE MEANT TO BE ! WE ARE MEANT TO BALANCE EACH OTHER ! THATS MY EVIDENCE."
the women smirked and stood up.
"ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs. ɴᴏᴡ, ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ." she said as she turn around.
"WAIT ! can you at least tell me who you are !"
the women turned around and pulled down her hood.
"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊɪᴡᴏɴ."
...
"HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE !"
"i was unconcious. you think i would easily give in? IM NOT LIKE YOU ! you are a weak being who has no heart !" jungkook ran towards jackson.
...
"WE NEED TO TELL JUNGKOOK NOW !"
"i-i dont know what to do."
"let me go." bambam said as he look up to them with no emotions in his eyes.
"NO ! how would we know that you wont betray us."
"than this is the time for me to prove to all of you. i need and want chaeyoung back."
felix and changbin looked at each other and nod.
with a smile bambam leff.
...
"JACKSON ! LET GO ALREADY ! ITS OVER !"
jungkook said as he cornered jackson. y/n joined their fight right after jungkook ran towards jackson.
"HAHAHA you think you can kill me? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE !"
jungkook groaned and was about to stab him with his claws when they heared bambam.
"JUNGKOOK ! CAST A SPELL ! KILL HIM WITH THE SPELL YOUR GRANDMOTHER SAID !"
jungkook froze. how did bambam knew about his grandmother? was that what she mumbled to me before she left? do i really have to do it?
with that jungkook stab jackson. which led jackson to bleed. he then stab again.
and again. and again.
and again
(ʟᴏsᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ.)
and again.
(ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ)
and again...
(sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.)
and again....
(sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ)
and again.....
(ɪᴛs ʙᴀʟᴀɴᴄᴇ)
and again.....
(ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀʟᴀɴᴄᴇ)

"JUNGKOOK STOP !" y/n shouted as she hugged jungkook from behind.
jungkook kept stabbing.
"jungkook please !" she said as her grip tightened.
jungkook kept stabbing.
"JUNGKOOK I LOVE YOU PLEASE !"
jungkook stop his movements.
y/n's grip losens. jungkook turn to face y/n. and started walking towards y/n making her walk backwards.
"what do you love about me." he said in a deep and horsed voice. his eyes glowing blood red.
y/n kept silent.
"do still you love me when i look like this?"
silence.
"ANSWER ME !"
"I DO JUNGKOOK ! IT DOESNT MATTER WETHER YOUR BLOODY OR DEAD OR DIRTY OR WHATEVER I WILL STILL LOVE YOU CAUSE WE ARE BORN TO BE WITH EACH OTHER !" she screamed with tears falling.
"hug me then."
"w-what?"
"PROVE TO ME Y/N ! I KNOW YOUR WORDS MEANT NOTHI-"
she kissed him. her soft lips landed on his.
both their eyes were closed.
...
w-what? what's happening ! why are they glowing ! bambam thought

their glow turned brighter. until suddenly the glow exploded. the ruined forest suddenly turn greener and all the damage has suddenly disappeared as the bright light continued to consume the land.
jackson suddenly was eatened up by a red hole and disappeared leaving behind his horrifying screams. as everything died down the couple was seen lying on the ground unconscious, hand in hand.
...
I HAVE HEARD YALL. IM SINCERLY SINCERLY SINCERLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ! SO IN RETURN IM GIVING YALL A LONG CHAPTER ! again i apologiesfor not updating and im sorry if i have dissapoint yall with the current story or with not updating. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME ! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ON OF YOU ! thank you so much for supporting me and this story this means alot to me. i sincerly hope yall enjoy this chapter. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ON OF YOU. once again thank you !

-chimchim5618