그녀

Y/n still walking behind the elder

Y/n still walking behind the elder. Her face buried into the elders back. Her mind still thinking about that boy. The elder chuckled.

"Y/n, why are you like this? Its not the first time you came to school," She didn't answer.

"Y/n-"

"I dont want to answer that," she said. The elder just nod. Soon they reached the office.

"How may I help y-. Ah the Park family." The last said as she went to the back to take out a papers. When she came back she out the paper infront of Chaeyoung.

"Ms Chaeyoung, Ms Y/n and Mr Jimin?" Chaeyoung nod.

"Ok. Ms Y/n, you will have to take a extra subject." She just nod still behind Chaeyoung.

"Will I be alone?" She asked.

"Nope. There is a boy name Jungkook. He's in that extra class."

"Is he special or something to get into that class?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes. But im not allowed to say that. But i can give you basic info."

"Alright, give me that basics."

"Sure. His name is Jeon Jungkook. His rank is a Alpha. He is a senior."

"Not allowed to say his pack if hes a Alpha?" Chaeyoung asked with a cold expression.

"Y-yes Ms C-chaeyoung," she answer in fear.

"Alright. We will be going." Chaeyoung took the papers and they walked out.

"Now Y/n, I want you to go get your things in the locker and then go straight to class. I need to help the student council with something." She nod and went to find her locker. Chaeyoung watched her as she disappear into the distance.

Y/n was walking down the halls when she got the familiar feeling. The feeling of someone or something is looking for me. She instantly walked faster. When she found her locker she took out everything she needs for the class and ran to class. Once she class the feeling was still there. She just sat at the back while waiting for the teacher. Some time later, the teacher came in. She quickly exit the class from the back door and went back into the class from the front door.

"Alright class settle down. We have a new student. Y/n please say your name, your rank and which pack are you from." She nod.

"Hi, I'm Park Y/n, I'm a Beta. I'm in East Night Walker pack."

"Ah I see. Perhaps your siblings are Park Jimin and Park Chaeyoung?"

"Ne,"

"Okay. You can sit beside Jungkook. Jungkook raise your hand." Jungkook raise his hand. Y/n started to walk closer and closer to him. She felt that feeling bacame stornger. When she reached her seat, she quickly sat down and pay close attention to what the teacher was saying.