벌금

Knock knock

Knock knock

Chan ignored the loud knock.

Knock knock

"Babe, its me. Can you please open the door. You haven't eaten for two days,"

Chan still ignored Woojin. It has been two days since he last went out.

"Babe, we need to get ready for the attacks."

...

"That's it. Im gonna blast open this door. Forgive me Jimin."

With that the door blasted opened. Chan flinched and imidiately sat up.

"W-woojin," Chan said with tears dripping from his chin. Woojin went to hug the latter.

"Its okay Channie. Everything gonna be fine." Chan cried in Woojin's arms.

...

"Poor Chan hyung," Felix whispered to Changbin, as they watch Woojin comfort Chan. Felix suddenly burst into tears. Changbin immediately comfort the crying boy.

"Shh, everything is gonna be fine. Chan is gonna be fine. We are gonna be fine." Changbin whispered as his eyes turned glossy.

─────────────────────

"Y/n Lets go. We have no time." Y/n nod.

"We should get Chaeyoung unnie before we leave." Jungkook nod in agreement.

They slowly climb the white spiral staircase. Soon they were outside a white door. Y/n turn the door knob slowly and peeked into the dimed lit room. Chaeyoung was lying peacefully on the bed. Y/n walked to the bed and sat beside her beloved sister.

"U-unnie, we need to go." Y/n whispered quitely. Chaeyoung eyes slowly opened.

"Where are we going?"

"To the base," Chaeyoung noded as she slowly got up. She went to get closet to get her leather pouch. Then they exited the room.

Jungkook went to the kitchen counter to grab Y/n's black pouch. Once he did, they went out.

────────────────────

"W-woojin, what are you gonna do about the broken door?" Chan asked as he looked up from Woojin's chest.

"Uh, about that. I guess Jimin won't mind because at least I got you out." Woojin smiled. With that Woojin kissed Chan softly.

After a couple of minutes, they pulled back.

"I'm scared. Scared of what will happend if I encounter him." Chan said as he looked down.

"Hey, let's not worry about that now." Woojin said as he held Chan's chin. Chan smiled.

"Let's go and get you some food. You must be starving." Chan noded. With that they went out.

────────────────────

"Jimin oppa!" Y/n screamed as she ran towards her brother.

"Didn't I tell you to stay home?!" Jimin said as he wrap his arms around Y/n.

"You didn't silly." Y/n chuckled. Jimin just sigh. Jimin's eyes landed on Chaeyoung. He signal Y/n to let him go and she did. Jimin went to Chaeyoung and embrace her.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyound nod.

"Y/n, bring Chaeyoung to a room than return here. Jungkook, come with me." Jungkook nod. Jungkook walked to Y/n and placed a kiss.

"I'll be back okay?" Y/n nod. Jungkook then ran to Jimin and then Y/n bought Chaeyoung to a room.

...

Bam bam watch Chaeyoung from afar.

Sigh

"I never meant to hurt you." Bam Bam whispered.

"I was stupid to reject my feelings back then. I only wanted you for revenge. It was until I realise that I need you and that you are my mate. I wish you'd forgive me. But I bet you won't."

Sigh

" I need to get back to work." With that Bam Bam left the area.

...

"I'm here oppa."

"Y/n, I want you to meet Stray Kids. This is Woojin, Chan, Changbin, Jisung, Hyunjin, Minho, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin."

"Annyeong." Y/n bowed.

"Chan, we need to get going soon." Chan noded.

...

"Its my duty now Chan." Woojin said softly.

"I know but i want to stay here." Chan said with his eyes close feeling the breeze.

"But it's cold." Chan ignored what Woojin has just said.

"Baby, please at least wear a jacket."

Sigh

"Alright." Chan said as he went inside to get his jacket. Once he did he returned to Woojin.

"Baby, are you okay?" Chan nodded as he put his head on Woojin's lap. Woojin stroke Chan's hair as he watched the stars.

"There are a lot of stars tonight," Woojin said as he continued to stroke Chan's hair.

"We are gonna be fine baby,"

...

"Revenge is all I want boss," Bam Bam said in english.

"I know but if you can get me that book I'll reward you." The boss chuckled.

"Alright boss." Bam Bam bowed.

"Now let's go get revenge ya?" Bam Bam nodded nervously.

"L-let's go Jackson."

A/n:
GUYS. WE HIT 2.69k!!
omg guys thank you sooooooooo much.
I'll try to update more.
School is getting hectic.
More homework is coming and new subjects AHHH I'M GONNA DIE!!!
I'm really gonna try really hard to update new chapters.
Thank you for reading my book. Baiiiii💜💜

-chimchim5618